the thread about nothing...

yeah they are really nice
hopefully he gives me a set up if i get a tattoo from his sister 
nerd.gif

If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and there's a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plough the family into the field, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who's also your brother

just vent here.

thread about nothing b.
already did...
plus marking the 1 yr anni of my bio grandma's death...the only other lady to take take me under her wing passed yesterday...Plus im the only one holding down my household, tryna make up for my wack *** gf...plus, i gotta deliver words tomorrow i gotta write up and speak at her service, after having to deal with not knowing weather or not im straight kicked out of my spot, which is the only thing ive enjoyed in this god awful city (houston) since moving (from SF)

there...public knowledge
:smh: :\

just vent here.

thread about nothing b.
already did...
plus marking the 1 yr anni of my bio grandma's death...the only other lady to take take me under her wing passed yesterday...Plus im the only one holding down my household, tryna make up for my wack *** gf...plus, i gotta deliver words tomorrow i gotta write up and speak at her service, after having to deal with not knowing weather or not im straight kicked out of my spot, which is the only thing ive enjoyed in this god awful city (houston) since moving (from SF)

there...public knowledge
:smh: :\

damn you don't have it easy for sure.

Losing people we love is always hard, but just remember they are doing good now.

As far as the words you have to say, you can always just go with the flow tomorrow and just say what comes up to your mind.

For you wack *** gf, talk to her. You probably love her and there is a reason for that. Go back to the roots of your relationship.

As for your spot, stay strong and make the possible to get what you want. I don't know the situation, but there is probably something you can do to keep it.

Stay strong my man.

Losing people we love is always hard, but just remember they are doing good now.

As far as the words you have to say, you can always just go with the flow tomorrow and just say what comes up to your mind.

For you wack *** gf, talk to her. You probably love her and there is a reason for that. Go back to the roots of your relationship.

As for your spot, stay strong and make the possible to get what you want. I don't know the situation, but there is probably something you can do to keep it.

Stay strong my man.
thanks dude, appreciate the pos energy rt now... :smokin

Stay strong my man.
Wanna play FIFA? :\

Stay strong my man.

no problem.

My PM is always open. I might not answer right away, but i'm on NT everyday.

Back
Top Bottom