the thread about nothing...

Tan what are your ig handles...i was going to go through the IG thread and track people down...but thats too much effort...dont even care if you follow me back...cause i unfollow people who post like 8 times a day....but trying to up the people i follow

are you by yourself again :nerd: :nerd: :wow:
:nerd:

is that you stalley?

Tan what are your ig handles...i was going to go through the IG thread and track people down...but thats too much effort...dont even care if you follow me back...cause i unfollow people who post like 8 times a day....but trying to up the people i follow

Juanthouwow

I only post awesome and amazing things.....which means I rarely post.

I'll like the hell out of your pics doe..

Juanthouwow

:lol: following

i post literally like once every 2 weeks maybe

Juanthouwow

Followed you bro :nthat:

Juanthouwow

Followed you bro :nthat:

No Sonic pics....I am disappoint.

they call it the L train for a reason
mean.gif

bout wait 24 mins for a train
plz
laugh.gif
. Broadway Junction?
mean.gif
why is there no Walmart in the city?
There is, sort of. Green Acres Mall. It's in Queens and not that far.
Peep the sig. What's yours?

You've probably fractured your ankle and should of stayed off it with a boot. I made that mistake took 4-6 moths but rehab and flex is a must. Ice in a bucket then wrap not too tight and elevate above heart. Stay off until swelling is reduced. Then warm water with Epsom salt once swelling is greatly reduced.

I'm going to stay off it

Thanks man

I been doing way too much on it smh

Back
Top Bottom