the thread about nothing...

I lied it's not actually Sriracha. It's a cayenne version that has more of a bite to it's taste.

Subway has Sriracha sandwhiches now, are they using the official tissue or are they making their own? If they are making their own I want no parts of that.

I'm confident its some garbage knock off. I don't trust subway.

lying on your length :smh:

Man the amount of times i have ordered something with a "glitch" or "mis-price" and actually received my order......ZERO

And this wasn't even like a omg its 50% off...stuff is like 80-90% off. I wish everyone luck since we fam and all....but it ain't happenin

Subway has Sriracha sandwhiches now, are they using the official tissue or are they making their own? If they are making their own I want no parts of that.

lying on your length :smh:

Please tell me you're talking about hair or something...

He's tombout the size of dat meat and toasted buns with veggies in between.

What’s the longest it has taken you guys to heal from a sprained ankle?

I hurt mines on July 3rd and it hurts here and there but it doesn’t swell anymore

lying on your length
mean.gif

Please tell me you're talking about hair or something...
Subways footlong subs are actually 11 inches long, they pulled da wool over ya bifocals B.

Yeah I minus whale just buy a chicken sandwhich and put my own Sriracha on it.

What’s the longest it has taken you guys to heal from a sprained ankle?

I hurt mines on July 3rd and it hurts here and there but it doesn’t swell anymore

You've probably fractured your ankle and should of stayed off it with a boot. I made that mistake took 4-6 moths but rehab and flex is a must. Ice in a bucket then wrap not too tight and elevate above heart. Stay off until swelling is reduced. Then warm water with Epsom salt once swelling is greatly reduced.

Back
Top Bottom