the thread about nothing...

tumblr_md3e0sqs6l1r0ftodo1_500.gif

You've probably fractured your ankle and should of stayed off it with a boot. I made that mistake took 4-6 moths but rehab and flex is a must. Ice in a bucket then wrap not too tight and elevate above heart. Stay off until swelling is reduced. Then warm water with Epsom salt once swelling is greatly reduced.

I'm going to stay off it

Thanks man

I been doing way too much on it smh

Pocahontas be slacking? If you need to cut her loose just let me know...

Subway for lunch.
footlong italian herbs and cheese (word to flakey cooch)
black forest ham, provolone, lettuce, tomato, jalapenos, onion, mustard and a cherry coke.

I should have recorded more last night....
mean.gif
nerd.gif
Drunk white chicks...on a Tuesday night. Drunk black chick gets on stage and tells the white chick "come here white girl, I want you to twerk for me"  
laugh.gif
. Neither one of them were great but it was funny. Fwiw, the drunk black chick looked like Ludwig Von Koopa. I should have known she was drunk when she came up to me earlier in the night and asked me if I was security 
laugh.gif

I should have recorded more last night....:smh:

:nerd:
Drunk white chicks...on a Tuesday night. Drunk black chick gets on stage and tells the white chick "come here white girl, I want you to twerk for me"  :lol: . Neither one of them were great but it was funny. Fwiw, the drunk black chick looked like Ludwig Von Koopa. I should have known she was drunk when she came up to me earlier in the night and asked me if I was security :lol: .

DUDE! Thats it! Thats your second gig!

Be security at a strip club. I heard its a whole nother ball game once they close. You'll make extra money, still have a social life and get stripper yambs on GP. :pimp:

Shiii...I might see whats up.

I should have recorded more last night....
mean.gif
nerd.gif
Drunk white chicks...on a Tuesday night. Drunk black chick gets on stage and tells the white chick "come here white girl, I want you to twerk for me"  
laugh.gif
. Neither one of them were great but it was funny. Fwiw, the drunk black chick looked like Ludwig Von Koopa. I should have known she was drunk when she came up to me earlier in the night and asked me if I was security  
laugh.gif
DUDE! Thats it! Thats your second gig!

Be security at a strip club. I heard its a whole nother ball game once they close. You'll make extra money, still have a social life and get stripper yambs on GP.
pimp.gif

Shiii...I might see whats up.
roll.gif
. I think I'm the only dude that legit gets offended when I'm mistaken for security. I mean, if saying I'm security gets me benefits with the ladies...cool. As soon as they start scrappin', I'm out no hesitation 
laugh.gif

Plus, I would have hung up as soon as they asked for the tv back. I paid for it, ain't nobody got time for stupid questions. 

roll.gif
. My exact response would be this.."If you want the tv back, find my address, come to my house and ask for it back. Other than that, all sales are final."

Last edited:

wind is probably at 3-6mph :x
it's november but feels like june.
someone hold me and tell me that the cold is coming :frown:

Last edited:
:rofl: . My exact response would be this.."If you want the tv back, find my address, come to my house and ask for it back. Other than that, all sales are final."

I wouldn't have even been all that..

Manager: "Hi, I'm the manager of the Wal.."

*click*

Manager: "Hello.........Hello?"

What’s the longest it has taken you guys to heal from a sprained ankle?

I hurt mines on July 3rd and it hurts here and there but it doesn’t swell anymore

took me a year. took 2 years to trust it again.

denzelmyman.gif

:smh: why is there no Walmart in the city?

west coast >

Tan what are your ig handles...i was going to go through the IG thread and track people down...but thats too much effort...dont even care if you follow me back...cause i unfollow people who post like 8 times a day....but trying to up the people i follow

Juanthouwow

I only post awesome and amazing things.....which means I rarely post.

I'll like the hell out of your pics doe..

pics of Tr1ll :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom