the thread about nothing...

Awww man, that reminds me of that Sam's Club video a friend of mine showed me...so funny. I hope somoene knows what I'm talking about and post it, if not I'll post it later.

Subway for lunch.
footlong italian herbs and cheese (word to flakey cooch)
black forest ham, provolone, lettuce, tomato, jalapenos, onion, mustard and a cherry coke.

sounds great. enjoy.

wind is probably at 3-6mph :x
it's november but feels like june.
someone hold me and tell me that the cold is coming :frown:

mortalkombatgetoverherebrohug.jpeg

Awww man, that reminds me of that Sam's Club video a friend of mine showed me...so funny. I hope somoene knows what I'm talking about and post it, if not I'll post it later.
Did you ever post about that one story you teased the other night?

Bros...

Tell me why I just PASSED a "high speed" car chase on the freeway???
how fast were you going to drive past a car chase? :wow:

85-90.

I dont think dude was trying to get away, couldn't have been.

Dude in a white Challenger with the gas cap still open gets on the freeway with the police behind him. So I slow down to the speed limit, now me and the Challenger are side by side. Im trying to figure out if this is actually a chase or if dude doesnt know the police are behind him. I can look him directly in his face, and there was no distress on his face. Im still doing the speed limit, more police run up behind him. Then, dude puts on his signal to get over(*****?!?), gets over and all the police do the same. At this point I'm like eff it, let me get out of here before this escalates and I go back to my 85-90, diddy poppin, if you will.

Bros...

Tell me why I just PASSED a "high speed" car chase on the freeway???
how fast were you going to drive past a car chase? :wow:

85-90.

I dont think dude was trying to get away, couldn't have been.

Dude in a white Challenger with the gas cap still open gets on the freeway with the police behind him. So I slow down to the speed limit, now me and the Challenger are side by side. Im trying to figure out if this is actually a chase or if dude doesnt know the police are behind him. I can look him directly in his face, and there was no distress on his face. Im still doing the speed limit, more police run up behind him. Then, dude puts on his signal to get over(*****?!?), gets over and all the police do the same. At this point I'm like eff it, let me get out of here before this escalates and I go back to my 85-90, diddy poppin, if you will.
something similar happened to me before except they pulled me over too for being in the way :lol: :smh:

you must have a mean diddy bop

Last edited:
You better run for it, run for it, run
Run for it, run for it, run
Run for it, run for it, run

You been known for ******' it up, ha
Them bad-*** 20's on your truck, ha, cost seven and up, ha
You tryin' to stay from out that place, ha
Make sure you got your money straight ha, before it's too late ha

Back
Top Bottom