the thread about nothing...

:lol:

Dude was a monster with it... 

roll.gif

He sent me some **** similar, and I'm like dude foh you're making **** up. 

Dude made up an entire story. 

Reading back on all of this, it kind of gives me an admiration for Meth.

Sure he might upset people, but dude is one of the most reasonable, well-expressed, and timely admins I've never met.

His jimmies are hardly ever rustled.

I've crossed the lines a few times and he's been forgiving to me.

Last edited:
You know what? I bet that wal mart thing was a publicity stunt.

Now people are just going to going to be surfing walmart.com, hoping to make a come up.

You know what? I bet that wal mart thing was a publicity stunt.

Now people are just going to going to be surfing walmart.com, hoping to make a come up.

like the best buy "i bought a ipad & got a case of them sent to me "

So as I walk into Walmart I hear the lady talking about canceled orders and people trying to come up off the error

So I went ahead and diddybopped out with this

cant believe i missed out, could have used another monitor :smh:
will slowly apply prep h on slightly rustled jimmies

Last edited:
http://www.foxbusiness.com/industri...r-prices-computer-monitors-at-steep-discount/

they have to honor it now or else national emotional distress claims :smokin
We might have just won b .. fingers crossed!

Quote from Yuropoo :
just tried to pick mine up after seeing the order status change to "ready for store pickup" the lady there said there was price mistakes throughout the site and that my order would be on hold for the 55 inch tv to wait and see what price Wal Mart would sell it at. Or she could cancel my order. I just told her to cancel it.

Walmart in DeLand,FL sent me an email for pickup of the 55" TV. Went to pickup but they told me it was a price mistake and cancelled the order. Don't waste your time at this store

I managed to pick up the 55" Samsung TV but it was the display model. There's no box, remote, or any other accessories. Does anyone know if I can obtain them for free from Samsung?

Also, is the warranty the standard 1 year?
:rofl:
OWNED
\
dont
hold
ya
breath

Last edited:
Subway has Sriracha sandwhiches now, are they using the official tissue or are they making their own? If they are making their own I want no parts of that.

the last time i had subway, they had labels for both sriracha and buffalo sawce

smothered the buffalo sawce on the oven roasted chicken :pimp:

thats my cool story

Back
Top Bottom