the thread about nothing...

Sure, it may have killed the thread . . but it has never stopped us from being ourselves. i still love Ariana Grande, Rob loves Linda Le & Utada Hikaru , Sleezy loves them weird white girls (no offense), Pablo loves Earl and (I think) Frankie, etc.
they're my favy :you

I also stopped really keeping up with this thread for that reason. that and inability to post music.

but you can post music in the music TAN

that lady heat
smokin.gif
that internal hug [emoji]9829[/emoji]

I know I can post in the music TAN but I like this one
frown.gif
i would love if music where allowed in this TAN. I would post more if that were the case. (as if i didn't post enough in here already 
grin.gif
)

that lady heat
smokin.gif
that internal hug [emoji]9829[/emoji]

I know I can post in the music TAN but I like this one
frown.gif
it's like soviet russia, everything is so compartmentalized.

'I would like to share this piece of music with my comrades in tan...oh wait, i must got to the ministry of cultural and social affairs first to find out where i can post this'
mean.gif

I ran into one of my old buss it babys on FB last night from sophmore year. Strange kawinkydink, she just moved to Vegas about 2 months ago also. Shes finally got boobs now :nerd: I told her she looks like the crunk *** white girl from the Lil Scrappy video. She hit me with the "I dont listen to rap, I only like slow stuff." :rolleyes Anybody have the crunk *** white girl gif its either from from the head bussaz or what u gon do video, cant remember.

Rice boys room setup is good :pimp:

a very dope/cool TAN'er, he actually told me why he stopped posting . . he had the same problem like hennessy, you had a "girl(s)" TAN'er with her circle of close "TAN'ers" they would only talk to specifically . . as you can see, this is still the same result we see today and those are one of the other many reasons he chooses not to post in here every time . . . I don't blame him, I just don't wanna catch up to his post count in here lol though I like contributing nothing, we all know it won't be the same

:nerd: :nerd:

Anyone ever have feeling that they are being watched and whenever you go outside they are right there hiding somewhere in the bushes :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom