the thread about nothing...

Walked in on my brother's gf riding my brother in the hotel room, so long to no fap november.

just figured out how to make gifs :pimp:

I know everyone loves to sleep in, but I don't like falling back an hour. It feels like forever when you're at work.

Got bored and watched the toy story trilogy with my 18 month old daughter.. she didnt move till halfway thru it :lol:

Reactions: sb
Rice boys room setup is good :pimp:
Thank you, thank you . . .

I don't want to take all the credit for that because I'm not actually in my room

it's actually @davidme00's room, very close friend of mine (in real life btw)

2qnxqvm.jpg

a very dope/cool TAN'er, he actually told me why he stopped posting . . he had the same problem like hennessy, you had a "girl(s)" TAN'er with her circle of close "TAN'ers" they would only talk to specifically . . as you can see, this is still the same result we see today and those are one of the other many reasons he chooses not to post in here every time . . . I don't blame him, I just don't wanna catch up to his post count in here lol though I like contributing nothing, we all know it won't be the same

:\

very weird how I met this guy, he is the ex-boyfriend of my ex-girlfriend's older sister,

I believe one day during lunch of HS (2005 and I was a freshmen) I walked up to him (he was wearing Melo 2's) and asked him if he heard of niketalk, he replied with, "Yes" . . then I asked if he knew a girl named, "Maggie T*********" and then it was wrap . . .

:lol: :nthat:

Last edited:
Sure, it may have killed the thread . . but it has never stopped us from being ourselves. i still love Ariana Grande, Rob loves Linda Le & Utada Hikaru , Sleezy loves them weird white girls (no offense), Pablo loves Earl and (I think) Frankie, etc.

Last edited:
We coulda had this meeting in the week. But noooo Sunday ******g morning. I like my job but **** dude

Last edited:
I f***ed my girl a lil bit last night 
nthat.gif

I went to my friend's dad's house with my girl, my bro, his girl, and her friend.

My bro and his girl took the upstairs my friend and his girl took the living room, 

and I took the downstairs. 

I ate the box than got to work. I strapped up, put my jammy inside and 
eek.gif
nthat.gif
, the heat immediately

hit my jawn like opening the oven too quick. We went at it than stopped

cuz she said I was going too fast 
eyes.gif
 *cam'ron gif*. Than she sucked my jawn on the couch.

A good night in general, but I am having trouble busting. I thought I'd lose

my cool immediately, but these days it takes seemingly forever. She throated my jawn in the living room

and than we moved it to the kitchen and she jerked me, while I popped her with the

"come hither" fingers. Then my friend's dad came in the house, I immediately hid behind the fridge,

as it would not be fun explaining this teenage house party to the owner of said house. 

I ain't even bust. 

Woah it's 7 but it should be 8... Spooky :nerd:

Gonna play sonic adventure 2 until I leave to oh hang out with some friends

Wwe2k14 looks niiiccee :nthat:

Last edited:
Sure, it may have killed the thread . . but it has never stopped us from being ourselves. i still love Ariana Grande, Rob loves Linda Le & Utada Hikaru , Sleezy loves them weird white girls (no offense), Pablo loves Earl and (I think) Frankie, etc.

they're my favy :you

I also stopped really keeping up with this thread for that reason. that and inability to post music.

We coulda had this meeting in the week. But noooo Sunday ******g morning. I like my job but **** dude

just got out of a meeting at 10 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom