the thread about nothing...

I remember seeing this bum near yankee stadium with a sign that said: I got fired for saying that A-Rod was on steroids. :nerd:

It doesn't feel like halloween time today.

da emasculation of holidays b.

Halloween isnt a holiday doe...
But the day after is...
nthat.gif

Beh Day !
happy.gif
Gimme my beret back! 
laugh.gif

doing laundry ****** blows
[QUOTE name="Retro23J" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/181020#post_18960625[/URL]"]

Need you dudes opinion on something.

Been dating a girl for the past two months. We'd grown accustom to talking everyday. If we didn't, no biggie, people need their space sometimes.

Anyway last Sunday I noticed that she was being distant. I gave her a day, then called that night but no answer. After that I knew something was up so I sat back and waited. Two days later she sent me a morning message that said, "I know I've been distant lately but it's a lot going on with me. Thanks for being so understanding and giving me my space." I didn't like that msg at all. I interpreted it as "thanks for letting me ignore you this week, I'm not sorry and won't let you know when I'm done." So I didn't reply. A few hours later she sends another text asking if I was upset. I waited and responded with "annoyed and disappointed. Talk to me when you get yourself together."

Did I overreact?

SN: coffee:nthat:
honestly, just talk to her about it. i wouldn't make conclusions off the bat. the whole one week thing is kinda suspicious though... she should at least tell you what's going on. if i was going through ****, i'd turn to my bf for comfort and support. 
[/quote]Wait they're in a relationship?

That history test I just took was so long, 50 multiple choice, 10 short answer questions and a 5 paragraph essay :x
At least it's over now :smokin

What up Tanners. Wanted to share some pics from my bday weekend.

Bday dinner at Weber Grill. Best ribs I EVER had.

Recognized that fountain as soon as I saw it 2 years ago. Someone forgot to pay the water bill this past weekend. :smh:

One of the best skylines I've ever seen. Miami is #1 tho. Chicago might be tied with NY.

More building pics.

GF took me to a Bulls game. A lot of history in that building.

It doesn't feel like halloween time today.
da emasculation of holidays b.

it has not feel like halloween season since i was a kid.

i feel like nobody gives a damn here for halloween anymore :smh:
Cuz you are in Canada :tongue:

maybe :nerd:

but when i was younger, i could really feel the halloween vibe in the neighborhood, on tv, at school, etc.

it has not feel like halloween season since i was a kid.

i feel like nobody gives a damn here for halloween anymore :smh:
You should come to socal and trick or treat together. We can be raggedy ann and andy.

:smokin :lol:

folding :x
putting it back in drawer :x :x
losing socks :x :x :x
ironing :x :x :x :x

not folding and digging through a pile in the morning >>

repeat

Originally Posted by shoyru  

doing laundry ****** blows
honestly, just talk to her about it. i wouldn't make conclusions off the bat. the whole one week thing is kinda suspicious though... she should at least tell you what's going on. if i was going through ****, i'd turn to my bf for comfort and support. 
Wait they're in a relationship?
laugh.gif
No, we hadn't gotten there. But I like what @shoyru said she would do and is also what raised my eyebrow.

laundry is not a problem to me.. ironing is what i hate 
sick.gif

i thought my parents were the only people in the world who still iron their clothes. 
laugh.gif
wait, you don't iron your clothes ? 

and do them steamers work good ??  will my shirts come out nice and crispy like they would if i ironed them ? 
They work pretty good to get wrinkles out, but I wouldnt say they give the crisp feel an iron does

folding
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

putting it back in drawer
sick.gif

losing socks
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

ironing
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

not folding and digging through a pile in the morning >>

repeat
pretty much

Theres not been 1 time ever that I end up with the same amount of socks I had before I started a load of laundry. Them ***** disappear into thin air without fail. The first thing Im doing when I win the powerball is buying unlimited pairs of socks. Theres almost no better feeling in the world than putting on a brand new pair of socks.

What up Tanners. Wanted to share some pics from my bday weekend.

Bday dinner at Weber Grill. Best ribs I EVER had.

Recognized that fountain as soon as I saw it 2 years ago. Someone forgot to pay the water bill this past weekend. :smh:

One of the best skylines I've ever seen. Miami is #1 tho. Chicago might be tied with NY.

More building pics.

GF took me to a Bulls game. A lot of history in that building.
turned off the fountain last week bro :lol:

Back
Top Bottom