the thread about nothing...

@Elpablo21  that steamer...
nthat.gif
. I'm trying to hustle that one from my mom. She has the exact one you posted and doesn't use it. I love it. She gave me a mini one though. Works just as well. I hate ironing boards.

Originally Posted by shoyru  

doing laundry ****** blows
honestly, just talk to her about it. i wouldn't make conclusions off the bat. the whole one week thing is kinda suspicious though... she should at least tell you what's going on. if i was going through ****, i'd turn to my bf for comfort and support. 
Wait they're in a relationship?
laugh.gif
No, we hadn't gotten there. But I like what @shoyru said she would do and is also what raised my eyebrow.
Well, maybe you should stop thinking you're in a relationship. Or perhaps thats what this broad was tryna communicate with you
eek.gif

laundry is not a problem to me.. ironing is what i hate 
sick.gif

i thought my parents were the only people in the world who still iron their clothes. 
laugh.gif

I still iron my clothes........ hell all my friends who have real jobs iron their clothes still or at least take it to the dry cleaners

ps you are such a fat nerd! lulz

nthat.gif
. I'm trying to hustle that one from my mom. She has the exact one you posted and doesn't use it. I love it. She gave me a mini one though. Works just as well. I hate ironing boards.
Gotta get that beh
smokin.gif

That joint changed my life b

i wash, iron, fold/hang my own clothes. if you want it done right you have to do it yourself. plus i dont like people touching my stuff.

nthat.gif
Gotta get that beh
smokin.gif

That joint changed my life b
technically I have it, I just have to sneak it out of her house. I've used it before and yes, it is the truth. I do have a mini one though that is doing the job. I just ironed a whole week's worth of clothes while watching the Broncos-Colts game 
laugh.gif

If you think you're lonely nooooooooooooooooooooooow. Wait until tonight giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirllllllllllllllllllllllll!

folding :x
putting it back in drawer :x :x
losing socks :x :x :x
ironing :x :x :x :x

not folding and digging through a pile in the morning >>

repeat

This.

I told myself two weeks ago that i would fold properly my clothes and put them in the closet.

it's getting harder and harder to do :x

for an unknown reason, doing laundry gives me headache :smh:

I actually like ironing. Does that make me weird?
My girl instagrams pics of me whenever I iron. Like it's a big deal or something
laugh.gif
I don't get it. It takes like 2 minutes to iron a shirt and you stay fresh all day. You gotta be lazy to wanna wear a wrinkled shirt over spending two minutes ironing.

What up Tanners. Wanted to share some pics from my bday weekend.

Bday dinner at Weber Grill. Best ribs I EVER had.

Recognized that fountain as soon as I saw it 2 years ago. Someone forgot to pay the water bill this past weekend.
mean.gif

One of the best skylines I've ever seen. Miami is #1 tho. Chicago might be tied with NY.

More building pics.

GF took me to a Bulls game. A lot of history in that building.
This plus pic of your girl. You are winning sir.

I actually like ironing. Does that make me weird?

My girl instagrams pics of me whenever I iron. Like it's a big deal or something :lol: I don't get it. It takes like 2 minutes to iron a shirt and you stay fresh all day. You gotta be lazy to wanna wear a wrinkled shirt over spending two minutes ironing.

i stay good with my wrinkled shirt

Thanks Antidope.

Speaking of headphones. I finally see why dudes make a huge deal about Bose over Beats by Dre. Unfortunately that price tag and the fact that they sound better on Apple products will prevent me from investing in them.

Back
Top Bottom