the thread about nothing...

Thanks Antidope.

Speaking of headphones. I finally see why dudes make a huge deal about Bose over Beats by Dre. Unfortunately that price tag and the fact that they sound better on Apple products will prevent me from investing in them.
This. It's unfair that certain companies will alter their materials to work better with specific brands, especially with Apple. I don't have an iPhone, and use my HTC Windows Phone as my "iPod". Why would I purchase a pair of headphones that wouldn't give me 100% audio. :smh:

mean literal fires. :smh:

I hate group work.
You'll be happy to know that I meant literal fires as well.

Actually I played with fire works and made "bombs" with my Mormon friends when I was little. But we only blew stuff up, never set fires.

Any reason to hate me I guess |I

Last edited:
People who don't wash their jeans tend to put them in the freezer cause the cold destroys the bacteria that leads to smells.

Nope I haven't learned yet :lol: :smh:

mind is blown at that freezing strategy.

:lol: at you not knowing to wash your clothes.
:smokin because somebody else is doing it for you.

Thanks Antidope.

Speaking of headphones. I finally see why dudes make a huge deal about Bose over Beats by Dre. Unfortunately that price tag and the fact that they sound better on Apple products will prevent me from investing in them.
This. It's unfair that certain companies will alter their materials to work better with specific brands, especially with Apple. I don't have an iPhone, and use my HTC Windows Phone as my "iPod". Why would I purchase a pair of headphones that wouldn't give me 100% audio. :smh:

I was in the Bose store for over 30 minutes listening to headphones. I used my tablet which has a music player that allows me to use an equalizer and it still was no match for the iPod the store had available. PS, I hate Apple and their iPod products.

Last edited:
Can one even become a professional male cheerleader?

Who you gonna cheer for the WNBA??

wee-bey.gif

Back
Top Bottom