the thread about nothing...

Alley-cat-coat 
pimp.gif

Thanks Antidope.

Speaking of headphones. I finally see why dudes make a huge deal about Bose over Beats by Dre. Unfortunately that price tag and the fact that they sound better on Apple products will prevent me from investing in them.
This. It's unfair that certain companies will alter their materials to work better with specific brands, especially with Apple. I don't have an iPhone, and use my HTC Windows Phone as my "iPod". Why would I purchase a pair of headphones that wouldn't give me 100% audio. :smh:

I was in the Bose store for over 30 minutes listening to headphones. I used my tablet which has a music player that allows me to use an equalizer and it still was no match for the iPod the store had available. PS, I hate Apple and their iPod products.
Same with me. I have a Sound Enhancer in my settings, couldn't come close to the audio power. It's a damn shame...

The older heads around me used to try and play Oran calling him a simp, saying he was getting his Lionel Richie on stalkin a girl through the whole video. But my dude was doin all of that to get his own peice of mind. There was no NT back then he couldnt just post a TAN is my girl playing me thread. He got all the information he needed regrouped at halftime and adjusted his game plan accordingly.:smokin

yea i'll hand wash you now

but i won't draw him because i don't like the kings
do you like white people?

Just pretend you're drawing a white person.

Or draw me Meth?
why would i draw crystal meth 
nerd.gif
Nevermind, can you draw Cobra Commander from GI Joe?
you got it dood!

after i take my nap tho
Oh young Marco, you always be taking naps 
laugh.gif

sleep well
embarassed.gif

The older heads around me used to try and play Oran calling him a simp, saying he was getting his Lionel Richie on stalkin a girl through the whole video. But my dude was doin all of that to get his own peice of mind. There was no NT back then he couldnt just post a TAN is my girl playing me thread. He got all the information he needed regrouped at halftime and adjusted his game plan accordingly.
smokin.gif
straight pimp ish...

pimp.gif

What I learned from Breaking Bad is that if you ever want to go into illicit activities make sure that your spouse is 1. a ride or die chick, 2. can be about that life.

Skyler just annoys me sometimes.

Also I hate Marie.....it's like she has never heard of shutting the F_ up.

Back
Top Bottom