the thread about nothing...

hey guys, to whoever is doing the League abou nothing fantasy league, I'm having some trouble, and I dont want to drop the ball on it
Whats up im running it solarius
well I'm on the league page, and my team is on here and everything, but when I click on the "my teams" tab, it doesnt show up.  idk what the deal is

Like I'm not sure if its recognizing me as controlling this team

Last edited:
Dude Im just getting home from the commute from work.

I cant find out how to get to the draft. Can I get a link?

Edit: Fuuuuuu I have to pick my sis up from cheerleading practice gimme 45 min. Whats the password?

Last edited:
Well damn 
tired.gif

looks like its just me and you in this 16 team draft
laugh.gif

hey guys, to whoever is doing the League abou nothing fantasy league, I'm having some trouble, and I dont want to drop the ball on it

Whats up im running it solarius

well I'm on the league page, and my team is on here and everything, but when I click on the "my teams" tab, it doesnt show up.  idk what the deal is

Like I'm not sure if its recognizing me as controlling this team
Never seen it do that

http://games.espn.go.com/fba/htmldraft?leagueId=226212&teamId=1&fromTeamId=1

Click the 'my team' tab and then click 'Launch draft now' in the red bar running in the middle of the screen
I'm not even getting that, its telling me that I dont have access to the page smh
whats your team name? you sure you are in this league?
bridge city banditos

Click the 'my team' tab and then click 'Launch draft now' in the red bar running in the middle of the screen
I'm not even getting that, its telling me that I dont have access to the page smh
whats your team name? you sure you are in this league?
bridge city banditos
K can you access your team page? like with the blank rosters and ****?

Well after nearly 3 years I find myself single. Really going to take a while to get used to. Crazy because at some points in the relationship I kept thinking how I wouldn't mind being single again, but now that it's reality it sucks.
Going to get GTA V, bury myself in school, and start working out to keep myself busy and to not let my mind wander :frown:

Back
Top Bottom