the thread about nothing...

guise, wat 2 do wen a girl says "im in da m00d"
shawty wanna **** shawty likes it rough 
nthat.gif

Dude Im just getting home from the commute from work.

I cant find out how to get to the draft. Can I get a link?
Click the 'my team' tab and then click 'Launch draft now' in the red bar running in the middle of the screen
I'm not even getting that, its telling me that I dont have access to the page smh
whats your team name? you sure you are in this league?
bridge city banditos
K can you access your team page? like with the blank rosters and ****?
nah nothing.  Its cool fellas, I'm in another league right now.  Wish all of yall the best of luck, while subsequently hoping you all lose 
wink.gif

As promised, my office window pic. This was my view taken by the printer. There are views all around as the entire building has floor to ceiling windows. If you know your stuff there are two sort of landmarks in this pic...

Last edited:
Well after nearly 3 years I find myself single. Really going to take a while to get used to. Crazy because at some points in the relationship I kept thinking how I wouldn't mind being single again, but now that it's reality it sucks.
Going to get GTA V, bury myself in school, and start working out to keep myself busy and to not let my mind wander
frown.gif
I know dat feel 

basically wanted to kill myself I guess.

Still do but whatevs, I'm doing me now. And I got FIFA, NBA 2k14, GTA V to keep my busy 
nthat.gif

Plus the USA qualified for the World Cup.

I guess I got a lot going for my life after all.

Dude Im just getting home from the commute from work.

I cant find out how to get to the draft. Can I get a link?
Click the 'my team' tab and then click 'Launch draft now' in the red bar running in the middle of the screen
I'm not even getting that, its telling me that I dont have access to the page smh
whats your team name? you sure you are in this league?
bridge city banditos
K can you access your team page? like with the blank rosters and ****?
nah nothing.  Its cool fellas, I'm in another league right now.  Wish all of yall the best of luck, while subsequently hoping you all lose 
wink.gif
Are you sure you're logged in???? 

You can't just bail on our league 
embarassed.gif

As promised, my office window pic. This was my view taken by the printer. There are views all around as the entire building has floor to ceiling windows. If you know your stuff there are two sort of landmarks in this pic...
Dope pic brah!

I think I see Metlife Stadium and the Statue of Liberty in this pic

I know dat feel 

Still do but whatevs, I'm doing me now. And I got FIFA, NBA 2k14, GTA V to keep my busy :nthat:  

I'm going to have to reconnect with some old friends that are still around because most of the people I hang out with were people I met through her.

Fam, I wanna see a pic of the setup.

that link is only specifically good for you 
laugh.gif

I know dat feel 

Still do but whatevs, I'm doing me now. And I got FIFA, NBA 2k14, GTA V to keep my busy 
nthat.gif

I'm going to have to reconnect with some old friends that are still around because most of the people I hang out with were people I met through her.
Atta baby, thats pretty much what I did too.

Just sucked since my close friends became my close couple friends as well..... so it gets weird. But over time, I knew that they were on my side and that helped alot.

Always remember, you can't control what she does; but you can  control what you do. 
smile.gif

Sometimes, I need to still remind myself of that. 

Last edited:
@rck3sactown  the view I took was looking towards Manhattan from Queens. I'm surprised you didn't recognize the bridge. Does it look familiar? 

@Rare  it's a panoramic view in an open floor plan. I'm not going to take a pic all around, it's a huge floor. 

@rck3sactown  the view I took was looking towards Manhattan from Queens. I'm surprised you didn't recognize the bridge. Does it look familiar? 

@Rare  it's a panoramic view in an open floor plan. I'm not going to take a pic all around, it's a huge floor. 
Like Queensbridge??

Shoutout to Ron Artest

can you find the OG pic 
laugh.gif

Nice Paint job tho  
its on your instagram...
how do I get it from IG to NT?

Last edited:
that does the first part, now the second? :wow:
Give me an age then. 16-21. :lol:
17, 18 on February 1st :evil: If it matters, I lost my virginity to a 20 year old. :wow:

@rck3sactown
 the view I took was looking towards Manhattan from Queens. I'm surprised you didn't recognize the bridge. Does it look familiar? 

@Rare
 it's a panoramic view in an open floor plan. I'm not going to take a pic all around, it's a huge floor. 
Oh, damn, I always wondered how people setup their space.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom