the thread about nothing...

You guys must all be single. Women are emotional, unpredictable creatures with constantly changing hormone levels... Sometimes you just gotta let wimminz wimmin

No need to go overboard with the simping, but if your so stuck in your ways that you cut off every girl as soon as they act a little funny or do something you don't like your going to be alone forever.
I hope y'all are taking notes. He's giving game away for free....

Sages song Gas Pedal has been stuck in my head since I got up this morning. **** is just so catchy it makes me wanna dance. Im a grown man tho so I cant be twerkin cooking bacon, maybe Ill bust out a c-walk or OG harlem shake or something :smokin

You guys must all be single. Women are emotional, unpredictable creatures with constantly changing hormone levels... Sometimes you just gotta let wimminz wimmin

No need to go overboard with the simping, but if your so stuck in your ways that you cut off every girl as soon as they act a little funny or do something you don't like your going to be alone forever.
This. Just maintain your composure as a man, be patient, don't play into the women's craziness.

You're not wrong, but I can't really say since I don't know either of you personally. But I will say this, if it continues just ask her flat out if she is exploring her options. It's a fair question and you want and deserve honesty. Explain to her how  you feel about it and take it from there.
Terrible advice. Please never ask this question to a girl unless you have very strong evidence she is cheating.

**** dat!

All this "we need to understand women blah blah ewewweweewe" **** dat! Understanding goes both ways. They need to understand US. You cant just treat people any type because you feel a certain type of way. If she really has feeling for a person, at least give them chance to understand. You cant just disappear on someone, especially a female to a dude...that you supposed to be talking to. Its ****** up but is how dudes think, especially any dude thats been done wrong.

FDB, all this simp **** need to gon up the block. Take your man hood back and straighten these O's out! Its more of them then it is us(I believe its 3 to 1), you dont have to put up with stupid ****. You get one you can get another...

/rant

This. Just maintain your composure as a man, be patient, don't play into the women's craziness.

Terrible advice. Please never ask this question to a girl unless you have very strong evidence she is cheating.
That's something I'd never ask.

That's why I backed up. Sometimes....women gon women. I can't fix everything and won't try. Neither will everything she's involved in be my business and I won't overly intrude. But we have a problem once it starts to affect how I'm treated and that's why I said talk to me when you get yourself together.

A week is excessive, but if you aren't in an official relationship she doesn't owe you anything.

Just call up another chic to spend time with while #1 is acting funny and if the #1 decides to come back around you'll just have another for the stable. You get more bees with sugar than you do with salt....Its alway better to keep things on good terms, there's is no sense in deading the potential for future hookups because you're hurt and trying to save you ego.

Last edited:
My boss at work just got me some Cuban food for lunch. It was the best meal I've had in weeks. If anyone is from or visiting NY, they need to check out Sophie's Cuban Restaurant. Incredible food!

Wimminz aint gon let a little thing called logic or sense or courtesy get in their way of wimmining
A week is excessive, but if you aren't in an official relationship she doesn't owe you anything.

Just call up another chic to spend time with while #1 is acting funny and if the #1 decides to come back around you'll just have another for the stable. You get more bees with sugar than you do with salt....Its alway better to keep things on good terms, there's is no sense in deading the potential for future hookups because you're hurt and trying to save you ego.

How was ur goals papi elpablo
What you talkin about willis
nerd.gif

Been together with my girl for four years now, but I've been distant and wanting to break up for the last 2 months. Just tired of everything, and all her crap. she expects me to be there for her on every little goddamn thing, and i'm trying to focus on school and work, and my own weight loss.

She calls me today, and says I want to end it, cuz you're never there. I know what she's doing, she just wants me to fight for us, (she's done this before)

My question is; she said lets end it, and I want to, but I don't want to hurt her or her to hurt herself. what do i do?

I dont know what to do, but I'm honestly so done with this relationship.

Been together with my girl for four years now, but I've been distant and wanting to break up for the last 2 months. Just tired of everything, and all her crap. she expects me to be there for her on every little goddamn thing, and i'm trying to focus on school and work, and my own weight loss.

She calls me today, and says I want to end it, cuz you're never there. I know what she's doing, she just wants me to fight for us, (she's done this before)

My question is; she said lets end it, and I want to, but I don't want to hurt her or her to hurt herself. what do i do?

What you should do is be honest...especially since she is sensing you dont want to be with her

Prolonging this will only do more damage down the line

You can't avoid the hurt feels, it's part of deal....and do you also mean her physically hurting herself? she have a history of that in the past?

You're not wrong, but I can't really say since I don't know either of you personally. But I will say this, if it continues just ask her flat out if she is exploring her options. It's a fair question and you want and deserve honesty. Explain to her how  you feel about it and take it from there.

**** dat!

All this "we need to understand women blah blah ewewweweewe" **** dat! Understanding goes both ways. They need to understand US. You cant just treat people any type because you feel a certain type of way. If she really has feeling for a person, at least give them chance to understand. You cant just disappear on someone, especially a female to a dude...that you supposed to be talking to. Its ****** up but is how dudes think, especially any dude thats been done wrong.

FDB, all this simp **** need to gon up the block. Take your man hood back and straighten these O's out! Its more of them then it is us(I believe its 3 to 1), you dont have to put up with stupid ****. You get one you can get another...

/rant
My bad fellas. *Looks at the sign on the door* I forgot where I was...

You should try talking about it with her, talking about what are your goals, what you want to achieve, how she can help you, how she is not. Try to solve it by communication if you want to fight for her. Try to bring it back to the roots of the relationship.

But if you are really done with her and the relationship, man up and tell her. There is a good way to tell her, but she will be hurt for sure, no matter how you tell her. It is just the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom