the thread about nothing...

throw it back in the water. why she pose like that tho?  
nerd.gif

My dog died today.

I'm a sobbing mess right now.

i feel you.

My girl lost her 2 pitbulls recently, seeing first hand someone destroyed by the lost of her dogs, i know how you can feel.

Keep it up bro, he is in a better place now.

Just asked the messican lady downstairs if I could have her sons pee, she looked befuddled and ignored me....but I think theres a chance.... By this time tomorrow Ill still be still slangin mufflers at autozone or have the job I really want :smokin

PM it to me, I ain't ashamed to ask to see the gif :lol:

Cant do it... "PMs" are not really "P". :nerd:

@dankenstien88 what's up with that girl in your avy :wow:

Shes spending some quality time bonding with her furry friend

Woke up.

Walked into my kitchen. Grabbed a water.

Walking bacc up the stairs, i pass this ****.

I let my little brother move in few weeks ago. I told him chill on bringing random skees to the crib before i even invited him to move in (new house, nice suburb, trying to keep the quality of life above the bar). But this **** right here, costed him a room. I cannot have **** like this knowing where I live, b. 
throw it back in the water. why she pose like that tho? :nerd:

You already know.....

late night grill cheesing :smokin

I see dat Ghoul-Aid 8)

My dog died today.

I'm a sobbing mess right now.

:frown:

Im sorry. How old ?

Just asked the messican lady downstairs if I could have her sons pee, she looked befuddled and ignored me....but I think theres a chance.... By this time tomorrow Ill still be still slangin mufflers at autozone or have the job I really want :smokin
Bruh you go around asking moms for their sons pee, that's not a good look
I'll sell you my pee though 20 dollaz

Im ballin on a budget and I need it imeejitlee...just gonna cough up that $13 go to the smoke shop and get the powder pee I used last time

Plus man now that Im thinking back on it, I helped her move in her couch, kitchen table, and that old *** dresser full of period panties up two flights of stairs. She should be willing to sprinkle me on sight!

Im ballin on a budget and I need it imeejitlee...just gonna cough up that $13 go to the smoke shop and get the powder pee I used last time
that really works? 
roll.gif

If you Leave Me Now should have never been put into gta5 everytime i hear that song i get all emotional and **** when i should be killing dudes and getting lap dances from da strippaz

I guess this is some karma for me saying I was being a douche bag to this broad..... cuz she is just pissing me the hell off now 
roll.gif

I wish i lived in sf. The hipster/retro girls are banging up there.

Back
Top Bottom