the thread about nothing...

So society says you can't hit a women. But if she hits you in the face... can you poke her in the eye? Would that be fair to society standards?

I'm just going to put it out there (and because it is TAN material) that I'm not purposely trolling anyone. I have opinions and a charisma that people don't agree with that sparks reactions. That's all. The only person I can say that I may purposely troll is Meth because I know he can intellectually handle it and also put the hammer down, and when he does I put my tail between my legs and I go find some productivity.

Finito.
So many things I can take away from this GIF but the only thing I can think about is how Ron Artest is my hero. He would be on my All-History dream team.
I just needed an excuse to use that gif honestly 
laugh.gif
. It's currently my favorite

So society says you can't hit a women. But if she hits you in the face... can you poke her in the eye? Would that be fair to society standards?
I believe in da feminism, so if a women punches you you punch her right Back, that's true feminism actually

I can't think of a better defender and the only close ones would be MJ, and also Kobe and Penny in their primes. Who am I missing?

Why didnt **** like Risky Business happen to me in High School?

Iceberg Slim'n and getting free lunch FTW

I believe in da feminism, so if a women punches you you punch her right Back, that's true feminism actually

Personally, I agree and I am a supporter of feminism as well. I know the women in my family... you better hit them and that's if you even get the chance.

But I'm lookin at that GIF that was posted of the interviewer getting punched, and it's not right. He should have the freedom to either retaliate or defend himself.

Now if it's a chick that I care about, I'm not gonna punch her. I'll toss her around and do some ground work just to frustrate her (been there smh). But some random chick yo.... 0]

EDIT: But I was thinking if I were on TV and that happened, I would poke her in the eye. She might go blind, but it was her decision to step into da trap.

Last edited:

Personally, I agree and I am a supporter of feminism as well. I know the women in my family... you better hit them and that's if you even get the chance.

But I'm lookin at that GIF that was posted of the interviewer getting punched, and it's not right. He should have the freedom to either retaliate or defend himself.

Now if it's a chick that I care about, I'm not gonna punch her. I'll toss her around and do some ground work just to frustrate her (been there smh). But some random chick yo.... 0]

EDIT: But I was thinking if I were on TV and that happened, I would poke her in the eye. She might go blind, but it was her decision to step into da trap.
It wasn't a random girl though it was his gf :lol:

It wasn't a random girl though it was his gf :lol:

Oh ok, I would have took that punch and stayed with the questions :lol:

Watching Pacific Rim for the first time and I must say this movie is great. I thought it was gonna be a flop.

Gonna be pulling an all nighter so recommend me a good movie.

Back
Top Bottom