the thread about nothing...

What if Sonic never existed?
What if you were never rare but you were common :nerd:

I'm cool with it. :smokin
:rofl:
Common is wack doe, greatest rapper alive is Charles Hamilton, srs :nerd:

dylan>

Ironic how I first heard about Charles Hamilton and Based god from my brother and he doesn't even come on NT 
laugh.gif
. He'd fit right in.

Why did he think Charles Hamilton was cool for a rap name? 

I mean I know it's his government and all, but I think of Anthony Hamilton when I hear Charles Hamilton, dude doesn't even sound like a rapper. 

He failed off his name alone. 

Ironic how I first heard about Charles Hamilton and Based god from my brother and he doesn't even come on NT :lol: . He'd fit right in.
Young beh could be my friend I ***** with CH and lil b heavily too :nthat:

He explained why he chose his name to be ch in an interview go listen to his literature then come back b

Last edited:
I wonder if its awkward for same sex identical twins to be married. Wouldn't their partners find them (the twins) equally attractive and therefore lust over? They would have to have distinct personalities I guess for it not to be awkward.

Why did he think Charles Hamilton was cool for a rap name? 

I mean I know it's his government and all, but I think of Anthony Hamilton when I hear Charles Hamilton, dude doesn't even sound like a rapper. 

He failed off his name alone. 
laugh.gif
 that's what I thought too. My brother played his music and I was like....
indifferent.gif
. Idk, I'll give him another shot down the line, it just wasn't the right time for my ear.

I'm just going to put it out there (and because it is TAN material) that I'm not purposely trolling anyone. I have opinions and a charisma that people don't agree with that sparks reactions. That's all. The only person I can say that I may purposely troll is Meth because I know he can intellectually handle it and also put the hammer down, and when he does I put my tail between my legs and I go find some productivity.

Finito.

I'm just going to put it out there (and because it is TAN material) that I'm not purposely trolling anyone. I have opinions and a charisma that people don't agree with that sparks reactions. That's all. The only person I can say that I may purposely troll is Meth because I know he can intellectually handle it and also put the hammer down, and when he does I put my tail between my legs and I go find some productivity.

Finito.

Finito.

So many things I can take away from this GIF but the only thing I can think about is how Ron Artest is my hero. He would be on my All-History dream team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom