the thread about nothing...

well in hindsight, we could say the shame might actually be directed the other way 
eek.gif

should outs to Instagram 
laugh.gif
nah. i know my place in his life and vice versa. 
wink.gif
mental hug 
happy.gif
 and I don't blame you for not wanting to share the whole enchilada srs

Got a presentation tomorrow and I can't get this **** in my head. :smh:
Cognitive structures, flow-charts and bubbles.

I also play this game where I will coin things the name of something unrelated to the tasks, yet is related in some off-kilter way.

For instance when I mix audio and something needs to be panned Left and something else needs to be panned Right (in a stereo field), I name the Left channel Obama and the right channel McCain. So if the trumpet needs to go left and the strings need to go right, I refer to the trumpet as Obama.

Last edited:

ya that is a lot of detail :lol: but I'm into that sort of storytelling narrative.
This, I always like hearing people tell how their day goes in detail. rck, do our great minds think alike? I feel like telling you my bus ride to school, and how it went today. :wow:
lay it on me son....

and post them pics of your house preferably with your mother in them, her room, and dresser and it's contents, assuming you have one
Alright sir, well first when I wake up off my foam bed at 4:45, I stretch as my mom goes back to her room. My room is across the hall from the bathroom, so it's a straight walk over the from my room, although the transition from carpet to wood floor, to bathroom tile floor isn't to comforting. I yawn, and take my toothbrush out from the holder and lay on that Colgate. I brush my teeth, hop into the shower and Im squeaky clean within 10 minutes. I head over back to my room while opening my sliding doors to the closet, I pick out this grey shirt, and look at my pants rack to find a nice pair of levi jeans. I look at the bottom of my closet to find my Nike Air Max's, grey with a white and black paint splatter design sole. I grab my backpack from the far left corner of the closet, and head on over to the dinning room table which is just a short walk past the laundry room in the hall. I place my bag on the table, head to the kitchen which opens into the dinning room and dig into the black fridge to get my lunch. I place the lunch into my bag, and sit on the long brown suede couch and turn on Fox 13 News. I say my morning prayer while sitting, and wait for the clock to strike 5:20 AM. Once it hits, I head down the hallway to my moms door which is at the end and tell her I'm leaving,"Ma im leaving, love you". I pray once more to the Angel picture sitting atop the small table next to the door that leads outside, open it up, lock it from behind and turn off the last light. As I walk down the street, there are no sidewalks, the orange street lights help me fix adjust my headphones and plug them into my phone. Usually I play DC3, Stay Trippy, or My Name is My Name while taking the 5 minute walk to the front gate of my community. I make the left and see the black gates in sight, I head over to the pedestrian gate and open it by hitting the button that unlocks the door from the inside. I stand on the sidewalk right out in front of the gates waiting for my bus to turn onto our street, which isn't really busy. As it approaches the kids in the other cars, a white minivan, a black suburban, and a blue BMW all proceed to the bus doors. I walk up, step onto the bus, and walk to the back of the bus, three seats from the last on the driver side row. I place my bag next to me, and close my eyes drifting off to sleep. I wake up to the ringing of the bells at the transfer station, in Tampa kids that dont go to their area High School and require bus transportation have to go to a transfer station where you have 2 buses to take which are your home bus then your school bus, as I walk past the 11 lanes of buses to my school lane I pull out by bus badge. As I walk up to the bus, I wait for my friend Victor and his brother. Once I see them, we give each other a pound and proceed to get on the bus, again I sit all the way in the back. Before I sit, I make brief eye contact with potential yambs in red hair with nose ring. I drift off to sleep once again, before I know it we're at my school, ready to get off and start the day.

NO PICS OF MY HOUSE :pimp:

i is sawwi oxpapi. 
embarassed.gif
 <3

buying alcohol, driving, sonic bobble head, and paying isn't a problem. 
wink.gif

i still gotta try bacardi 151. let's dwink some 
happy.gif
you are forgiven, i'm hoping on going next week or early december.

Back
Top Bottom