the thread about nothing...

I'm un repable buggz :lol:

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

How did you attain this level of Niketalk Godship?? :x

i'm not going anymore, you can thank blue for that :rolleyes
you misinterpreted my text message. marco and i will be super sad if you don't go. :frown:

I like to think in a nice guy :\ and not once have I considered myself a home wrecker so....

me and @@shinostarr are cool now. Plus I try to like all his pics on IG, so we are straight.
not in a homewrecker sense. but that fight he & i had.
You better convince oxyboi To go because if you guys don't go I'll have yo go by myself :frown:

I like to think in a nice guy
ohwell.gif
and not once have I considered myself a home wrecker so....

me and @shinostarr are cool now. Plus I try to like all his pics on IG, so we are straight.
not in a homewrecker sense. but the fact that he and i had a huge fight because he felt that i believed you and nate when you two said he was ashamed of me.
well in hindsight, we could say the shame might actually be directed the other way 
eek.gif

should outs to Instagram 
laugh.gif

Dat meatup ain't neva guna happen
mean.gif
You can still meat me up I'll give you my address
You haven't even given me a mugshot of yourself to make a fake ID with 

ya that is a lot of detail :lol: but I'm into that sort of storytelling narrative.
This, I always like hearing people tell how their day goes in detail. rck, do our great minds think alike? I feel like telling you my bus ride to school, and how it went today. :wow:

ya that is a lot of detail
laugh.gif
but I'm into that sort of storytelling narrative.
This, I always like hearing people tell how their day goes in detail. rck, do our great minds think alike? I feel like telling you my bus ride to school, and how it went today.
embarassed.gif
lay it on me son....

and post them pics of your house preferably with your mother in them, her room, and dresser and it's contents, assuming you have one

Back
Top Bottom