the thread about nothing...

Damn I owe TAN an office pic, I forgot 
frown.gif
frown.gif

can you give me a detailed description of when you first enter the building till you get to your desk/cubicle/whatever so I have a better feel of what you are dealing with?
No. The pic will be good enough.
i feel like I'm always upsetting you
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]
frown.gif
[emoji]128549[/emoji]

I've just always enjoyed detailed firsthand accounts from a few of you is all
frown.gif
I get off of the bus, show my ID, go through the entrance. Get on the elevator, go through the glass doors and sit at my desk. Open up the database, open up my database, and NT. The window is behind me. Guaranteed it's a nice pic, I'll take it tomorrow. Is that better?
That's a start and I swear I'm not trolling right now, but I would go with:

I get off the bus (talk about what you notice the first thing you see when you step off bus, the people, sidewalk, building whatever is in front of you, smell, traffic around you, etc)

Show my ID (what does it look like, are you happy with the mug shot you have on it)

Get on the elevator (are you alone, is their music, is it kept up well)

go through the glass doors (as you go thru do you walk by others in your office, say hello to anyone, are you the first one there/late/on time, etc)

sit at my desk (whats on your desk, pictures, etching in desk, computer, is it messy, do you like your chair, does it squeaky)

Open up the database, my database (this part I'm not really sure what it means since I don't know what you do, good time to explain this stuff)

NT (whats the first thing you do on NT, where do you post, anything that gets a LUL or mental rep)

The window is behind me (so you have a window view? what is the view)

People get angry at me on here for no reason, is it because I'm ugly
frown.gif
I still need you to send me a pic for that ID...

People get angry at me on here for no reason, is it because I'm ugly
frown.gif
Pics n we'll vote on it
nerd.gif

RCK - I already offered u and tahrone $100 to meat me this weekend
wink.gif
wait you did???

For Vegas right? If I came solo can I just crash with you and the wifey 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@rck3sactown  that's crazy detail. Suffice it to say, I don't notice much because all I want to do is go to my desk and speak as little as I can to people 
laugh.gif
. I have two databases, one, which is the main database, then my second database that I keep, a simple excel spreadsheet to keep track of where I am with everyone. I need it to keep me organized. 

I feel like I always upset you too :\
well you weren't always nice to me.... and you almost ruined my relationship.
I like to think in a nice guy :\ and not once have I considered myself a home wrecker so....

me and @shinostarr are cool now. Plus I try to like all his pics on IG, so we are straight.

@rck3sactown
 that's crazy detail. Suffice it to say, I don't notice much because all I want to do is go to my desk and speak as little as I can to people :lol: . I have two databases, one, which is the main database, then my second database that I keep, a simple excel spreadsheet to keep track of where I am with everyone. I need it to keep me organized. 
ya that is a lot of detail :lol: but I'm into that sort of storytelling narrative.

Database sounds so much more complex than excel spreadsheets :lol:

Back
Top Bottom