the thread about nothing...

I too am having Dino chicken nuggets
laugh.gif
You're lying tho.....No pics
mean.gif

My mom makes these steak burgers and she puts adobo sauce and garlic in the beef patties. I'm pescatarian, but it's so hard to resist. :smh:

Damn I owe TAN an office pic, I forgot 
frown.gif
frown.gif

can you give me a detailed description of when you first enter the building till you get to your desk/cubicle/whatever so I have a better feel of what you are dealing with?
No. The pic will be good enough.

frown.gif
I believe u doe

U ain't no lion

Or is u

mean.gif
Got no reason to lie, what am I, GSC?

frown.gif
mean.gif
I actually do work when I don't post you know. I got busy after I posted that.

Damn I owe TAN an office pic, I forgot :frown:
:frown:

can you give me a detailed description of when you first enter the building till you get to your desk/cubicle/whatever so I have a better feel of what you are dealing with?

i feel like I'm always upsetting you :\ :frown: [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] :frown: [emoji]128549[/emoji]

I've just always enjoyed detailed firsthand accounts from a few of you is all :frown:

Last edited:

Damn I owe TAN an office pic, I forgot :frown:
:frown:

i feel like I'm always upsetting you :\ :frown: [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] :frown: [emoji]128549[/emoji]

I've just always enjoyed detailed firsthand accounts from a few of you is all :frown:
I'll take pictures of my house if you care. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom