the thread about nothing...

you cant be American if youve never had a dino nugget.... ***** was the main reason I used to beg moms for the Kid Cuisine meals that were a whole dollar more instead of them wack *** Banquet tv dinners **** all that corn give me my nuggets and brownie

Last edited:

Damn I owe TAN an office pic, I forgot :frown:
:frown:

can you give me a detailed description of when you first enter the building till you get to your desk/cubicle/whatever so I have a better feel of what you are dealing with?

No. The pic will be good enough.
i feel like I'm always upsetting you :\ :frown: [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] :frown: [emoji]128549[/emoji]

I've just always enjoyed detailed firsthand accounts from a few of you is all :frown:
I'll take pictures of my house if you care. :wow:
That would be cool.

Could you add a short paragraph description to each pic you take?

I too am having Dino chicken nuggets :lol:
You're lying tho.....No pics :smh:

No lion here :wink:
Bruh did you run out of money or something?
Them Dino chicken nuggies are good doe :nthat:

Nah son, I ain't never run outta money :wink:
If you never run out of money how come you didn't give me 100 dollaz :nerd:
Once I meat u, I'll give u da hunnid :evil:

Last edited:
marco23 marco23 @oxpenguin :nerd:

Does your dad know you are out?

Please...stay safe

When I start working in a few months we should do that :lol:

Offer TAN'ers $100 to meet up

Moar if they decide they are down to meat up

Then let's meat then :evil:

Damn I owe TAN an office pic, I forgot :frown:
:frown:

can you give me a detailed description of when you first enter the building till you get to your desk/cubicle/whatever so I have a better feel of what you are dealing with?

i feel like I'm always upsetting you :\ :frown: [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] :frown: [emoji]128549[/emoji]

I've just always enjoyed detailed firsthand accounts from a few of you is all :frown:
I'll take pictures of my house if you care. :wow:
That would be cool.

But of course.

Damn I owe TAN an office pic, I forgot 
frown.gif
frown.gif

i feel like I'm always upsetting you
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]
frown.gif
[emoji]128549[/emoji]

I've just always enjoyed detailed firsthand accounts from a few of you is all
frown.gif
I get off of the bus, show my ID, go through the entrance. Get on the elevator, go through the glass doors and sit at my desk. Open up the database, open up my database, and NT. The window is behind me. Guaranteed it's a nice pic, I'll take it tomorrow. Is that better?

But of course.
ok cool 
tongue.gif

if you are into long, descriptive, ancedotal ditribes then you would love the Fantasy Football league notes I write every week. I spend like 45 minutes in class once a week writing on personal life stories, usually pretty funny; other times pretty offensive or mean spirited, in the name of fantasy football.

Good times.

you cant be American if youve never had a dino nugget.... ***** was the main reason I used to beg moms for the Kid Cuisine meals that were a whole dollar more instead of them wack *** Banquet tv dinners **** all that corn give me my nuggets and brownie

This post makes me want to be a kid again and feel old at the same time, growing up sucks sometimes. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom