the thread about nothing...

was looking for a theme for tonight's session :nthat:

tumblr_muycllp75x1qfh70bo1_400.gif

:pimp:

Last edited:
Watching Pacific Rim for the first time and I must say this movie is great. I thought it was gonna be a flop.

Gonna be pulling an all nighter so recommend me a good movie.

Just came back from Riddick, it was not great, but good enough.

What kind of movies you into? :nerd:

still need to watch pacific rim.

Woke up.
Walked into my kitchen. Grabbed a water.
Walking bacc up the stairs, i pass this ****.

I let my little brother move in few weeks ago. I told him chill on bringing random skees to the crib before i even invited him to move in (new house, nice suburb, trying to keep the quality of life above the bar). But this **** right here, costed him a room. I cannot have **** like this knowing where I live, b. 

Watching Pacific Rim for the first time and I must say this movie is great. I thought it was gonna be a flop.

Damn I had hopes for Riddick, the trailers made the movie look so good.

I'm mostly into any movies even foreign. I saw V/H/S 2 last night and it was kinda scary. Not as good as the first one but def a little scare to it, everyone should look at the trailer and if you like it, it's worth a watch. I see this movie becoming the next Saw movies.

Woke up.

I let my little brother move in few weeks ago. I told him chill on bringing random skees to the crib before i even invited him to move in (new house, nice suburb, trying to keep the quality of life above the bar). But this **** right here, costed him a room. I cannot have **** like this knowing where I live, b. 
throw it back in the water. why she pose like that tho? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Woke up.

yikes...

How much she run lil bro?

She looks like she's giving out buy 1 get two for free deals

I'd be pissed too though

Damn I had hopes for Riddick, the trailers made the movie look so good.

I'm mostly into any movies even foreign. I saw V/H/S 2 last night and it was kinda scary. Not as good as the first one but def a little scare to it, everyone should look at the trailer and if you like it, it's worth a watch. I see this movie becoming the next Saw movies.

i mean Riddick is good, just don't pay 12$ to go see it at the movies, find it online or something and it's completely worth watching.

my girl saw me post on NT, she asked me why I always post the smoking emoticon.

i didn't even know what to answer :lol: :smokin

Woke up.

Back
Top Bottom