the thread about nothing...

oh snap. spike lee knows ninjahood

Absolutely. 

garbage director . even more garbage actor. self righteous. self proclaimed human/civil rights activist that is constantly putting his foot in his mouth by making racially incendiary statements. 

He is a giant douche 

dude is awfully mad at Spike Lee.....

I'm guessing you're white?  If so, I can see why you couldn't connect with alot of his movies

I'll say this for Spike, he has made a career in an industry where people who look like him have been lampooned for generations.

And Crooklyn, and Inside Man were dope movies

I'm guessing you're white?  If so, I can see why you couldn't connect with alot of his movies

I'll say this for Spike, he has made a career in an industry where people who look like him have been lampooned for generations.

Not mad just stating my opinion. He is a terrible person. After Columbine he blamed Charlton Heston and called for someone to murder him. Sounds like a real cool guy, huh? The fact of the matter is he doesn't practice what he preaches. 

Last edited:
The price of hype. :lol: :smh:

Society is suckas, me included sometimes.

Not here though. I'd have more fun/save more money turning this into a DIY art project. :lol:

Not mad just stating my opinion. He is a terrible person. After Columbine he blamed Charlton Heston and called for someone to murder him. Sounds like a real cool guy, huh? The fact of the matter is he doesn't practice what he preaches. 
the comments had nothing to do with Columbine, and I'm pretty sure it was a joke.  A tasteless one sure, but come on now.  "Called for someone to murder him" 
roll.gif

The director was quoted in the New York Post as telling reporters at the Cannes Film Festival that the National Rifle Association should be disbanded and, of Heston, "Shoot him with a .44 Bulldog."

i took a pic of a banksy piece 
happy.gif

bc8c62261e3f11e3bfbf22000ae903cc_7.jpg

hi TAN, feels like forever since i was here 
tired.gif

So you prove my point and then follow it up by blowing it off as a joke and a rolling emoticon. Whatever dude you win. At the end of the day I am arguing with brick wall.

why yes, yes you are.

And I'm not insinuating that you're insensitive, I'm saying that you can't relate.

Crooklyn is a great movie, especially if you can relate to it.  If you can't, its probably odd as hell 
laugh.gif

And I still havent found this "call for Charleton Heston to be murdered" anywhere, but if you could enlighten me.....

Saying someone should be the shot, is NOT the same as calling for someone to murder another person

Back
Top Bottom