the thread about nothing...

Taco Bell for dinner :pimp:

I'm not in this thread much anymore... been really busy with everything. I miss you guys :riceboy :wow:

TAN, homecoming is next weekend and im paying 50 (
mean.gif
) for my ticket. Planning on wearing some pink for breast cancer awareness, but I need help with wardrobe. My idea was pink dress shirt, khaki slacks, and black dress shoes. We have a "theme" but no one at my school cares to even consider it, except for the cornballs that go all out for spirit week. I call on you my NT brethren to help me!
Sounds like you are on the right track. I'd say go with that. Or try brown dress shoes. Keep it simple, and don't look like a fool, your sentiment is in the right place, don't ruin it. 

TAN, homecoming is next weekend and im paying 50 :smile:{ ) for my ticket. Planning on wearing some pink for breast cancer awareness, but I need help with wardrobe. My idea was pink dress shirt, khaki slacks, and black dress shoes. We have a "theme" but no one at my school cares to even consider it, except for the cornballs that go all out for spirit week. I call on you my NT brethren to help me!

Sounds like you are on the right track. I'd say go with that. Or try brown dress shoes. Keep it simple, and don't look like a fool, your sentiment is in the right place, don't ruin it. 
Simplicity is what I strive for, I'm not looking to go all out. Just have a good time, and enjoy senior year. I was definitely looking into copping some brown dress shoes. I have black, but I couldn't see it fitting with the attire.

I swear high school males always think they creative when they bust out the pink. :lol:

Not saying that you can't pull it off, Rare.

Last edited:
TAN, homecoming is next weekend and im paying 50 :smile:{) for my ticket. Planning on wearing some pink for breast cancer awareness, but I need help with wardrobe. My idea was pink dress shirt, khaki slacks, and black dress shoes. We have a "theme" but no one at my school cares to even consider it, except for the cornballs that go all out for spirit week. I call on you my NT brethren to help me!

I saw you post in the DB thread but I'll just address it here. First off, what is your budget? If your budget's lower, Gap has a 40% sale online where you can find many basics for a decent price. Try J Crew as well for basics just to get you started. If you have time, look at UNIQLO as well. One of my favorite brands because the quality of their pieces is great for the price. My recommendation would be ditch the pink shirt and get a white one. Get navy chinos instead of khaki, and get brown dress shoes.

How much are you looking to spend on the shoes?

Last edited:
I swear high school males always think they creative when they bust out the pink. :lol:

Not saying that you can't pull it off, Rare.

My mom actually gave me the idea, since it's breast cancer awareness month. I've never tried pink honestly, and I'm predicting not many will actually go with the pink. Most likely polo land galore. :nerd:

TAN, homecoming is next weekend and im paying 50 :smile:{) for my ticket. Planning on wearing some pink for breast cancer awareness, but I need help with wardrobe. My idea was pink dress shirt, khaki slacks, and black dress shoes. We have a "theme" but no one at my school cares to even consider it, except for the cornballs that go all out for spirit week. I call on you my NT brethren to help me!

I saw you post in the DB thread but I'll just address it here. First off, what is your budget? If your budget's lower, Gap has a 40% sale online where you can find many basics for a decent price. Try J Crew as well for basics just to get you started.

How much are you looking to spend on the shoes?
Budget is pretty tight since it's coming out of my pocket. Not looking to spend over 50. I think I can purchase within my means honestly, my mom said we could hit up burlington that's nearby. We've gotten some crazy steals before, hopefully I get lucky this time around. :lol:

My mom actually gave me the idea, since it's breast cancer awareness month. I've never tried pink honestly, and I'm predicting not many will actually go with the pink. Most likely polo land galore. :nerd:
Budget is pretty tight since it's coming out of my pocket. Not looking to spend over 50. I think I can purchase within my means honestly, my mom said we could hit up burlington that's nearby. We've gotten some crazy steals before, hopefully I get lucky this time around. :lol:

Wasn't even knockin' ya Rare.

You know NT, so I gotta assume you have some sense of style.

Just saying, a lot of my classmates back then would have qualified for the "Fools wildin' out thinkin' they doin' it" thread for how cool they thought they were by ******g with pink. :lol:

Last edited:
Wasn't even knockin' ya Rare.

You know NT, so I gotta assume you have some sense of style.

Just saying, a lot of my classmates back then would have qualified for the "Fools wildin' out thinkin' they doin' it" thread for how cool they thought they were by ******g with pink. :lol:
Lol nah I understand. I like to keep things simple honestly. & To this day kids at my school still have that attitude, when in reality they're walking around with some hot pink shirt that makes bros :smh: at them for days.

4 page research paper on Us Govt Shutdown is due on Friday. What a topic I chose....

Dawg, we know you're in high school.

That **** ******g easy.
Not when your English teacher thinks you have enough time in four days... She even confessed herself that last year when this was assigned, everyone bombed it. She blamed herself for "not explaining it well enough". The only props I give her is that bubble cake she struts around class in her tight fitting dresses, and she's a mere 22 years old. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom