the thread about nothing...

Not when your English teacher thinks you have enough time in four days... She even confessed herself that last year when this was assigned, everyone bombed it. She blamed herself for "not explaining it well enough". The only props I give her is that bubble cake she struts around class in her tight fitting dresses, and she's a mere 22 years old. :evil:

22 year old teaching 17 year old seniors!?

You should ask her if she'd be willing to be Mary K. LeTourneau for Halloween. :evil:

You will never convince me that the high school life was hard. Sorry. :lol:

I've never written a paper more than 2 pages.
laugh.gif
Or with MLA citations.
Well damn...
laugh.gif

Still...light work. 

4 page research paper on Us Govt Shutdown is due on Friday. What a topic I chose....

Oh you mean a 2 page paper double spaced with size 16 periods?

Wait... you're in high school and haven't written an essay longer than 2 pages... and what format you been writing in?

Last edited:
Either way, good luck Rare, focus on your paper and not that "bubble cake" 
mean.gif
. But being your age, I understand 
laugh.gif

Personally, I don't agree with these young teachers is HS with so much responsibility. A lot of them just don't know how to handle it, ish is crazy.

Last edited:
Senior, I fooled around freshman and sophomore and didn't heed the warnings my cousin gave me. Junior year I picked up the slack a lot, my guidance counselor this year even said she was amazed at how I'm able to keep my gpa above a 3.0. I was even amazed when she told me that. These online classes im taking are slowly adding up. :smokin

Either way, good luck Rare, focus on your paper and not that "bubble cake" :smh: . But being your age, I understand :lol: .

Personally, I don't agree with these young teachers is HS with so much responsibility. A lot of them just don't know how to handle it, ish is crazy.
Seniors that had her last year said she was horrible with grading papers, and the way she taught was just. :x I have a B+ in the class, so I can't complain. I'll just use that extensive vocab from the research report I have on the topic to make some sense of what I'm writing. It's worked before, hopefully this time she takes the bait.

Last edited:
Senior, I fooled around freshman and sophomore and didn't heed the warnings my cousin gave me. Junior year I picked up the slack a lot, my guidance counselor this year even said she was amazed at how I'm able to keep my gpa above a 3.0. I was even amazed when she told me that. These online classes im taking are slowly adding up.
smokin.gif

Seniors that had her last year said she was horrible with grading papers, and the way she taught was just.
sick.gif
I have a B+ in the class, so I can't complain. I'll just use that extensive vocab from the research report I have on the topic to make some sense of what I'm writing. It's worked before, hopefully this time she takes the bait.
Considering you typed this on a forum, I would give these two paragraphs a B+. 

You could work on your sentence structure, but nice use of vocabulary and periods. 

Gotta love Florida's curriculum. :rofl: We base everything off of Springboard in English.

haha i know...

Dat florida education...

seriously needs an overhaul asap :smh:
We've watched at LEAST 2 film sections already, and all we've been asked to do is analyze the shots used in various scenes. It's like repetition since freshman year with these books. We read Othello and that's probably the only thing I look forward to. Everything else is irrelevant to Senior English. :lol:

Considering you typed this on a forum, I would give these two paragraphs a B+. 

You could work on your sentence structure, but nice use of vocabulary and periods. 
Thank you Mr. Water. Oddly enough, my English teacher online also said the same. I'm going to look into that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom