the thread about nothing...

TAN, homecoming is next weekend and im paying 50 (
mean.gif
) for my ticket. Planning on wearing some pink for breast cancer awareness, but I need help with wardrobe. My idea was pink dress shirt, khaki slacks, and black dress shoes. We have a "theme" but no one at my school cares to even consider it, except for the cornballs that go all out for spirit week. I call on you my NT brethren to help me!
5o for a ticket 
mean.gif
 i only have to pay 10

go dipped in pink like killa cam

1000w

yea a pink shirt and khaki pants sounds good

i don't know how strict your school is about dress code but you really don't need dress shoes, every year i've went to homecoming with all black sneakers.

this year i'm wearing a bue jcrew shirt, grey sweater and a black tie

I'm hungry lets go get something to eat...that kinda threw me off quick so I'm not even picking up.

Like the first thing she said...:lol:

just realized if Rare goes in a pink shirt and khakis he'll look like CH at the beginning of this doc 
nthat.gif

Just met on Friday...haven't heard from her since and that's the first thing you say...told her I already ate she said so...
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 yooo, i got it today from this girl i use to smash who stopped talking to me after she got a boyfriend, i haven't talked to her for months and she pops out of nowhere today with this.

Don't you got a paper to work on lil *****?

:lol:
Lol I finished my first body paragraph draft a good hour ago. Started it in class, she's giving us this entire week in class to work on it. Basically work in class, have her review, move on to next paragraph, work at home, etc. It's honestly effective, saves me a lot of time from going back and having to revise an entire section of the research paper. I'm excited about this topic, this report is really in detail. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom