the thread about nothing...

I knew some of that, but not all of it. I would hope the fact that Christopher Columbus was nowhere near who the books made him out to be was common Knowledge.

Thats thread worthy

Hey, we're always in here because we don't trust you! Don't think I've posted here before though.

I didn't think that was worth a whole new thread but this seemed appropriate.

Hey, we're always in here because we don't trust you! Don't think I've posted here before though.

I didn't think that was worth a whole new thread but this seemed appropriate.
ARE.... YOU...SERIOUS!!?!?!?!?? It would have it all, a race argument, a religion argument, and a sex argument. All that combined with it being a day off for most people, NT would explode :lol:

Just watched an awesome show on the H2 History Channel 2 about Ancient Egyptian culture; afterlife and pyramids.

Ramses was brilliant, but a conniving bastard. He rolled the dice and will forever be beloved regardless of considering what could have occurred had their enemies not caught disease after the retreat :lol: They go to Egypt, expose Ramses of his lies to his country about the victory at war and reveal the factual truth about what happened, and he goes down as the worst pharaoh of all time. :rofl:

"Ancient egyptian religion passed on to modernistic religions that are important still today like Christianity etc., so perhaps the Egyptians did achieve their goal of immortality after all" :smokin

Crazy how much you learn when you pursue these things yourself rather than being given meaningless busy work in class to "inspire" us to pay attention. :smh: Instead of busy work to inspire inject some creativity in your teaching approach.
I love Ancient Egypt. The pyramids, the word pharaoh, such a rich culture that is the key to remembering the true past.

**** Columbus :smile:

Watch Class Act or maybe Mean Girls. Or Leprechaun In Da Hood.

Sound like Ray J and Chris Brown on Celebrity Deathmatch,
where the latter of the two get his neck slashed.
Or slappin a paraplegic with a pair of crutches,
or wiping my *** with Rosie O'Donnell's mustache.

I got Martha Stewart cooking yoooolaaaa.
Molly in the cherry cola, rub it on your areolas.

She let me cactus the cat backwards,
and vacuumed the seeds from out of my black backwood.

I'm an author without the aardvark.
Pull tricks like Card Shark, thumbs up to the camera like Nardwuar.

Warhol & a Narwhal in an ark,
park the yacht in the water, hit your daughter in a smart car...

I'm tweakin :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom