the thread about nothing...

Whoever made Columbus Day an official holiday, are a bunch of idiots.
I get to sleep in doe, idc.

I just realized it's Columbus Day tomorrow.
will you be wearing your columbia 11s in honor
nerd.gif
I wish I had a pair. I only have the 2 breds(01 and CDP),IE lowtop blk/yellow, and the 00 Concords.
Want my Colombias? Sorry, I am giving them to franc.

thinking about my grandparents, they lived in a differnt country. Both died in the span of 5 months a few years ago. Never had real time to grieve , but man do i miss them like crazy all the time. Took them for granted, they loved me more than anything and when they called or my parents called them to see how they were doing , i would talk to them for a minute and go game or something. Wish i could have talked to them more, still remember my grandmother calling me from the hospital a few days before she died, crying telling me she loved me and how she wanted to see me. Tearing up as i'm typing this. I cant wait to see them again. 

Reactions: sb
Datkidfiasco I know how you feel. I miss my grandparents as well and what sucks too is I only got the chance to meet only one grandparent my grandma (rip). I think about them sometimes when I see other kids with their grandparents :frown: :smh::frown:

Watching Gordon's Kitchen Nightmares.

Makes you reconsider eating anything you haven't prepared yourself or prepared by a trusted friend/relative.

Just watched an awesome show on the H2 History Channel 2 about Ancient Egyptian culture; afterlife and pyramids.

Ramses was brilliant, but a conniving bastard. He rolled the dice and will forever be beloved regardless of considering what could have occurred had their enemies not caught disease after the retreat :lol: They go to Egypt, expose Ramses of his lies to his country about the victory at war and reveal the factual truth about what happened, and he goes down as the worst pharaoh of all time. :rofl:

"Ancient egyptian religion passed on to modernistic religions that are important still today like Christianity etc., so perhaps the Egyptians did achieve their goal of immortality after all" :smokin

Crazy how much you learn when you pursue these things yourself rather than being given meaningless busy work in class to "inspire" us to pay attention. :smh: Instead of busy work to inspire inject some creativity in your teaching approach.

Just heard and saw video of TI's NO Mercy. Never heard it before. I have to say I really like the way he bigs up and praises God in this song. Can't believe I never heard it before. Good morning tan

Yo, thoughts go out to @Columbia man. That is one wild situation. Clicked on this thread and it happened to open right there :frown:

I keep having dreams about getting off my high school bus (I'm a Sophomore in College) at the same time as a bunch of little kids and having like 10 dudes a few years older than me that I don't know come mobbing from the bottom of my street with guns to rob us. My mom occasionally tries to help by running dudes over, and I'd rather she not put her life directly at risk for me so that's fine.

I always get robbed by their leader, and peep opportunities to beat his ***, but EVERYONE is strapped, so I don't. |I

I need a damn gun man. :smh:

thinking about my grandparents, they lived in a differnt country. Both died in the span of 5 months a few years ago. Never had real time to grieve , but man do i miss them like crazy all the time. Took them for granted, they loved me more than anything and when they called or my parents called them to see how they were doing , i would talk to them for a minute and go game or something. Wish i could have talked to them more, still remember my grandmother calling me from the hospital a few days before she died, crying telling me she loved me and how she wanted to see me. Tearing up as i'm typing this. I cant wait to see them again. 
:frown:

Back
Top Bottom