the thread about nothing...

tasting what baby girl had for lunch yesterday :x
would lock ol nasty in the bathroom till she wash them disease carrying things

Last edited:
I learned about dookie mist on NT, in the people not washing their hands thread. Every since then I havent used a public restroom or shared anything with anybody.

Last edited:

I'm sure you're a great driver :wow:

you'll see. :evil:  do you drive yet little papi?
No, even though I could have been had my permit :smh:

I don't care I like being driven around :lol:
Get your permit bruh, I don't know why I keep waiting to get mine.
This **** is important, every adult should be fully independent,
and the asking for rides lifestyle is not the wave whoadie.
Word, I'm trying to get my permit soon

My roommate never washes her hands and I let her take some chips out of my bag without thinking :x :x

they even taste different now, like zesty :x

that's disgusting. :x

No, even though I could have been had my permit :smh:

I don't care I like being driven around :lol:
:nerd:  how will you be able to have some sexy tiemz with the ladies after class? kidding.

tasting what baby girl had for lunch yesterday :x
would lock ol nasty in the bathroom till she wash them disease carrying things

You got a girl :wow:

Get your permit bruh, I don't know why I keep waiting to get mine.
This **** is important, every adult should be fully independent,
and the asking for rides lifestyle is not the wave whoadie.

Driving is easy, only part I had trouble with is getting all the hours on my log, but I lied about that so it's cool.

:lol: too good, cause now I'm broke :lol:

Feel free to send a direct deposit :smile:
How? She's French, I think that's their culture :lol: I don't know her like that and her English not that great. Plus, you can hear everything from the bathroom and to hear her do #2 then walk straight out :x
nah, not so sure about the placebo effect on this one

It's gotta be, I've played football/backetball outside with my negroes and never had that happen when we went to the store afterwards. :lol:

@currensy VA's driving laws are probably different than NJs unless your talking about driving school.

All I gotta do is take my written and pass my vision to get my permit, Then wait 6 months

and take my road test to get my license. 

Last edited:

Hurt my shin playing soccer today
ohwell.gif
Protect ya shin!

shin pain aint nothin to eff wit....

I failed second semester PE my sophmore year due to shin splints. It was fitness assessment time and the mile was 1/3 of our grade...long story short I ran a 38 minute mile
mean.gif
38MINS to walk a mile
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Its kinda crazy that i got 4G LTE out here in da middle of nowhere
pimp.gif
I don't believe it. 38 minutes. I can run about 6 miles in that time. 

Thinking about it. I could walk backwards while hopping on one leg and still beat that.

It just seems bad, almost impossible to do a mile in 38 minutes without not actually trying. 
laugh.gif

NT sometimes. 

38 minutes?! I could do a caligula harem, eat a 12 piece buffalo wing combo w/ a Claussen 

pickle and watch an episode of Seinfeld in that time.

Man....F that creepy gif thread...
mean.gif

laugh.gif
... have you see the old one
sick.gif

This years is super tame compared to that
sick.gif
sick.gif
I have. Don't wanna go back 
laugh.gif

@newmoanyuh   listen, conveying disgust is universal. You can shoot her a look, shake your head etc. There are many non verbal ways to convey messages. I know I have conveyed plenty of messages to non English speaking folk.

@currensy VA's driving laws are probably different than NJs unless your talking about driving school.
All I gotta do is take my written and pass my vision to get my permit, Then wait 6 months
and take my road test to get my license. 

Had to get my permit then wait 9 months and put 45 hrs into my log the DMV gave me, took drivers ed so I didn't ahve to do anything after that but wait 1 month for my court date then copped my license. :smokin :smokin

yall _ are young as hell.

:wow: :wow: @ a 38 minute mile. sweet baby Jesus.

Maybe you justold as hell yo, ever thought about it that way? 8)

Last edited:

Thinking about it. I could walk backwards while hopping on one leg and still beat that.

It just seems bad, almost impossible to do a mile in 38 minutes without not actually trying. :lol:  

NT sometimes. 

:rolleyes I didnt know dudes needed every single detail. I didnt dress out, it was 100+ degrees, i was eating funyuns and drinkin soda most of the time, i was duck walking so I didnt crease my 13s and the **** was 8 laps. I DIDNT try cuz my shins hurt. But back to the main point

Protect Ya Shin!

It just seems bad, almost impossible to do a mile in 38 minutes without not actually trying. 
laugh.gif

NT sometimes. 
eyes.gif
I didnt know dudes needed every single detail. I didnt dress out, it was 100+ degrees, i was eating funyuns and drinkin soda most of the time, i was duck walking so I didnt crease my 13s and the **** was 8 laps. I DIDNT try cuz my shins hurt. But back to the main point

Protect Ya Shin!
2 miles? or was the track 200 meters so you had to do 8 laps for a complete mile? 

So you didn't try because your shins hurt? And you didn't want to crease your 13's?

Did I just hear soda on a 100+ degree day? No Water? 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom