the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif
@blur da nips  

Last edited:
Song is ok but whats so cool about the video? Looks like outtakes from Michael B Jordan trying out for Roots: Da Generation After Next

Recording myself singing incase I had a cool hidden talent I didn't know about....I sounded like Harden in that footlocker commercial. 

FINALLY got my Ps2 to work!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Idk if its peer pressure or self, but friend just earned his Master's and I'm low-key salty. :lol: Gotta get my ish together. :smh:

This "got me feeling some type of way" phrase everybody is using now is getting on my nerves allready

Last edited:

This "i'm feeling some type of way" phrase everybody is using now is getting on my nerves allready
This phrase is eternal though.
everybody started using it because of that song tho i think

Its so stupid and vague.

Say how you feel and stop biting Future's mildly handicapped little cousin.
but thats been a phrase in heavy rotation since atleast the early 2000s
It's been around since I was a youngin tho, I understand your sentiments towards the

phrase due to the song; that **** is stupid.

am i the only that likes to mimic handgun movements in a dancing fashion with my hands

to music that isn't even remotely violent?

am i the only that likes to mimic handgun movements in a dancing fashion with my hands

to music that isn't even remotely violent?

I find myself doing the Shabba Ranks two gun Matrix air hump dance randomly throughout the day even when no music is playing. I have to do that and dunk on a doorway atleast once for my day to feel complete.

Back
Top Bottom