the thread about nothing...

You'll learn with time that extended text conversations mean absolutely nothing.
What means something? Not tryin to be an a-hole. I'm legitimately asking.
I wasn't hype off the conversation, I was hype off the fact that she's feeling me,
and I ain't have to do nothing. 
In person interactions, intimacy.

laugh.gif
the look on dudes faces when they text their heart out with a future and even sex with a young lady only to have her go "lol i love texting you, you're like my big bro". Chicks are odd and illogical, not saying don't feel good about a situation, just keep calm and curb your enthusiasm without ignoring her or being phony.
Yeah, I feel you. I ain't tryin end up like that.

I have a page and a half more (out of 5) to write on Ancient Greek accomplishments.  I've already covered democracy, sports, and epic poems....what the hell else can I write about?

Feel asleep on shorty while on Skype, she went as far as showing me the twins to not make me fall asleep and tried to spice things up with the convo. My brain was like,"Nah son, I'm shutting down for the night". Next thing I know it's 1 pm and my moms is yelling at me to wake up. :lol:

Feel asleep on shorty while on Skype, she went as far as showing me the twins to not make me fall asleep and tried to spice things up with the convo. My brain was like,"Nah son, I'm shutting down for the night". Next thing I know it's 1 pm and my moms is yelling at me to wake up. :lol:

Screenshots or it didn't happen :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom