the thread about nothing...

why do you have so many tabs open bruh

Minus twitter, yt, grooshark, and wshh they're pretty much work related. Slows my pc down big time though. :smh:

WEST PALM BEACH — A 26-year-old man who slipped and fell while jumping off a Tri-Rail train in West Palm Beach this week has died, a spokesman for St. Mary’s Medical Center said.
Eddie Diaz, of Miami, was taken off life support today, St. Mary’s spokesman Ryan Lieber said. Diaz’s family is donating his organs.
Diaz was injured Monday night as he tried to get off a southbound Tri-Rail train as it was leaving the station at 201 S. Tamarind Ave.
Witnesses told police that Diaz realized he left his cellphone on a bench as the train left the station. Diaz then broke the glass of the emergency safety mechanism, pulled the emergency stop lever and exited through the front passenger door, police said.
Diaz leaped from the train and slipped, and landed on the west platform.

:smh:

Man, I want a job like this. Just chillin.

No you don't man. **** makes you complacent and you don't want to leave.
Scratch that, do you sit for long hours there?

This is a different type of place cause during the "off season" I'll go to the game room to play pool or something. But yea, for the most part I am sitting in front of a computer for long hours. :smh: Should be done with school and December. Can't wait to start making real money.

Man, I want a job like this. Just chillin.

No you don't man. **** makes you complacent and you don't want to leave.
Scratch that, do you sit for long hours there?

This is a different type of place cause during the "off season" I'll go to the game room to play pool or something. But yea, for the most part I am sitting in front of a computer for long hours. :smh: Should be done with school and December. Can't wait to start making real money.
Yeah, I can't do that. I HATE sitting for long periods of time. I used to sit on my laptop for long periods of time, especially over the summer in NYC while at my grandmas.. Regret the fact that I never went to the park, and decided to chill with family friends towards the end. Plus I feel like my body is just wasting away sitting there.

Yeah, I can't do that. I HATE sitting for long periods of time. I used to sit on my laptop for long periods of time, especially over the summer in NYC while at my grandmas.. Regret the fact that I never went to the park, and decided to chill with family friends towards the end. Plus I feel like my body is just wasting away sitting there.[/quote]

Between staring at this pc and going home and watching/playing video games I feel like I'm having eye issues.

Back
Top Bottom