the thread about nothing...

@dankenstien88
 one of my fav wrestler's intro ever. I love running and going ape**** 
laugh.gif

nthat.gif

You should really check out that vid I posted when you get a chance... I know 8 minutes might as well be a full motion picture in TAN but its def worth watching.
Warrior makes some really good points and its funny seeing the TMZ paps squirm when they realize they aren't the only people in the room filming
laugh.gif
I repped you because the video was recorded on my birthday 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

My man @dankenstien88  , that clip was dope. Fox up to their usual bs 
mean.gif
. I really wish they would have showed his full comment, but that's how they do. That whole clip was dope, TMZ moonwalking like a mofo 
laugh.gif

i swear my friends are acting like some females right now, they were messing with each and pissing each other off today and they legit got mad at each other and didn't talk the rest of the day. We were supposed to hang out tomorrow but now they're saying their noy going if the other friend goes 
mean.gif

@dankenstien88

one of my fav wrestler's intro ever. I love running and going ape**** :lol:  

:nthat:

You should really check out that vid I posted when you get a chance... I know 8 minutes might as well be a full motion picture in TAN but its def worth watching.

Warrior makes some really good points and its funny seeing the TMZ paps squirm when they realize they aren't the only people in the room filming :lol:
I repped you because the video was recorded on my birthday :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Happy future b-day on Nov 6 :tongue:

@dankenstien88
 one of my fav wrestler's intro ever. I love running and going ape**** :lol:  

:nthat:

Warrior makes some really good points and its funny seeing the TMZ paps squirm when they realize they aren't the only people in the room filming :lol:

so this girl i'm talking to from canada said she got a midterm tomorrow at 10am. i didn't think nothin of it but then said hollll up. do canada universities have school on SATURDAY?

iLLest!
Uhhhhhhhhh.... my school in South FL has classes Saturday and Sunday. .........

^Lucky. I'm from LA too, I just got home. Went to dinner for a friends b day, then sipped some and played FIFA 14 lol
What club you go to @mahnametahrone

Medusa lounge. Chill local spot. I think I might hit up elevate tomorrow. Have you been there? If so, how is it?

Btw, I got plug on EA games, let me know next time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom