the thread about nothing...

sober as hell right now.
mean.gif

i shall not suffer the same fate saturday night, it will definitely go dine.
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Heard they still sell em in Canada
Any Canadian nter's down to send me a box or 2???? I'm PayPal ready and I want legit French toast crunch no scammers

I used to freak out when i heard "ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a rush" seeing the legion of doom destroy people, and then try to practice the moves on my Million Dollar Man and Macho Man Wrestling Buddy pillows were some of the fondest memories of my child hood. Then my uncle told me it wasnt real on my 9th birthday. Still kind of hate him.

I used to freak out when i heard "ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a rush" seeing the legion of doom destroy people, and then try to practice the moves on my Million Dollar Man and Macho Man Wrestling Buddy pillows were some of the fondest memories of my child hood. Then my uncle told me it wasnt real on my 9th birthday. Still kind of hate him.

should of shattered dreams him :smh:

@beh235

What you doing
nerd.gif
Chillin brother, you? 

@beh235

What you doing
nerd.gif
glueing concords
nerd.gif
Naw brother, I'm performing magic tricks.....
This happened earlier

Me: You seen that Brian Pumper video?

My brother: *looks at me funny* Uh...what?

Me: Not that kind of video, I mean the video of him dancing, you seen it?

I really forgot what he does and was referring to the video of him dancing in front of the car  
roll.gif

@JJ Watt  I see you 
nthat.gif

I'm about to knock out too. I had to run out which is why I disappeared after me and my brother posted. Thanks for showing him love y'all. FYI, he was slightly trolling. I told him to be careful doing that around here 
laugh.gif

@dankenstien88
 one of my fav wrestler's intro ever. I love running and going ape**** :lol:  

:nthat:

You should really check out that vid I posted when you get a chance... I know 8 minutes might as well be a full motion picture in TAN but its def worth watching.
Warrior makes some really good points and its funny seeing the TMZ paps squirm when they realize they aren't the only people in the room filming :lol:

Back
Top Bottom