the thread about nothing...

Crack.

What the **** my body does not want to wake up today. Groggy and Foggy all at once

I need to learn how to do this
Bros, Ive been through some **** recently and I'm trying really hard not to harbor hatred towards all women over, but....I'm feeling like someone need to bring male chauvinism back.

Just to even the scales of the game.
I understand frustration, but it's never worth blanketing all. Let that pigeon fly away.
Duck!

Son! 
laugh.gif
, still better than Wale and Drake verses idc. Shaq was actually decent when he dropped his first album, which I still have btw. 

So my boss just told me she's been getting emails form a publishing company about a package that was never returned...but my boss gave me this package last month to take to the mail room...

oops...

laugh.gif

So it's been sitting in the corner of my office for the past month....
mean.gif

Damn, I didn't think they would send follow up emails about it...so I was thinking hey I'll be honest with my boss tomorrow and tell her either...

a) I forgot to send it out last month...

or

b) I'll work with my boy in the mail room and tell him to go along with my story. Story is the mail room forgot to ship it out when I brought the package over. 

It doesn't pay to be honest in this case...I'm going with option b. 

Last edited:
@gllahone84  damn, but tell her the truth about it. She was supposed to ask you about said package when she got the first email follow up. So, it is your fault, but it's also hers for not double checking. Shared blame ftw...sort of 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom