the thread about nothing...

just preordered pokemon x

i met my first friends in elementary school because i was playing yellow version on the bus 
laugh.gif

I feel like every time a t.v. show changes theme songs or opening sequences, 99.9% of the time it's in the beginning phases of falling off. Is it just me? :lol:

I feel like every time a t.v. show changes theme songs or opening sequences, 99.9% of the time it's in the beginning phases of falling off. Is it just me? :lol:
I hope not because SOA kinda changed their song not the entire song but just a little. :frown:

So my boss just told me she's been getting emails form a publishing company about a package that was never returned...but my boss gave me this package last month to take to the mail room...

oops...

:lol:

So it's been sitting in the corner of my office for the past month....:smh:

Damn, I didn't think they would send follow up emails about it...so I was thinking hey I'll be honest with my boss tomorrow and tell her either...

a) I forgot to send it out last month...

or

b) I'll work with my boy in the mail room and tell him to go along with my story. Story is the mail room forgot to ship it out when I brought the package over. 

It doesn't pay to be honest in this case...I'm going with option b. 

I was supposed to ship a package to England at my old job around October.

Forgot about it and didn't realize it till April :lol: :smh:
wow............ so what happened? Still there quit never got caught what?

Bros, Ive been through some **** recently and I'm trying really hard not to harbor hatred towards all women over, but....I'm feeling like someone need to bring male chauvinism back.

Just to even the scales of the game.
I understand frustration, but it's never worth blanketing all. Let that pigeon fly away.

mean.gif
I dunno bro....I dont have any positive female figure in my life. Never have...
I hope that outlook can change man. Don't let the bad ones **** it up for you

So my boss just told me she's been getting emails form a publishing company about a package that was never returned...but my boss gave me this package last month to take to the mail room...

oops...

laugh.gif

So it's been sitting in the corner of my office for the past month....
mean.gif

Damn, I didn't think they would send follow up emails about it...so I was thinking hey I'll be honest with my boss tomorrow and tell her either...

a) I forgot to send it out last month...

or

b) I'll work with my boy in the mail room and tell him to go along with my story. Story is the mail room forgot to ship it out when I brought the package over. 

It doesn't pay to be honest in this case...I'm going with option b. 
But wont that set your boy from the mailroom up to take the L?

Happy birthday

Last edited:
Why does the day before your day off always go extra slow?

edit: hbd JRS

Last edited:
last year i was in a creative writing class and my teacher put my work in our high school's literary magazine that they make once a year 
nthat.gif

i'm finally famous

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom