the thread about nothing...

Bought a new screen protector for me phone but i didnt know it was those you have to wet and apply while leaving your phone off...yea i messed it up :lol:...now my screen is vulnerable :\

Charlie Sheen NOW wants to be credited as Carlos Estevez? 
indifferent.gif

A little late for that
laugh.gif
I'm saying, I saw the commercial and was like really? 

Oh, school bus yambs was looking at me then looking away while I was talking to my friend. Was tempted to say "who's that cutie?" while she walked away, but came up with the idea after. Tomorrow's always a chance, and home bus yambs is teasing. :evil:

Oh, school bus yambs was looking at me then looking away while I was talking to my friend. Was tempted to say "who's that cutie?" while she walked away, but came up with the idea after. Tomorrow's always a chance, and home bus yambs is teasing. :evil:
I remember I had this cuban chick who was 2 years older than me n lived down thr street from me. We would talk all the time on the way home off the school bus. I was scheming hard to get in them guts. ......she moved b4 I could. :frown:

Bros, Ive been through some **** recently and I'm trying really hard not to harbor hatred towards all women over, but....I'm feeling like someone need to bring male chauvinism back.

Just to even the scales of the game.
I understand frustration, but it's never worth blanketing all. Let that pigeon fly away.

:smh: I dunno bro....I dont have any positive female figure in my life. Never have...

I remember I had this cuban chick who was 2 years older than me n lived down thr street from me. We would talk all the time on the way home off the school bus. I was scheming hard to get in them guts. ......she moved b4 I could. :frown:

I waste no time now, I used to get shook with the approach before I starting realizing im a senior and leaving FL so what I have to lose? lol

:lol:

I'm just ******g with you 
Lol I know, but I just felt like posting that since it went with what you posted. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom