the thread about nothing...

Your @  needs to be selected from the dropbown box.

If you don't do that, I assume that the person you're @ing isn't getting your message.

Press enter to @ your @, rather  than pressing space.

Doing this turns your @ link red. If your @ link is white,  I think that your message won't be recieved by your @.

Bros, Ive been through some **** recently and I'm trying really hard not to harbor hatred towards all women over, but....I'm feeling like someone need to bring male chauvinism back.

Just to even the scales of the game.

Must have been some other 206er...... you would have loved what I sent him :lol:

Kings shot glasses, Kings ****, Kings basketball cards :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

and all my Sonics basketball cards :lol:

Hahaha :nthat:

I was saying earlier on here. If TAN SS got poppin' again, I'd know exactly what to get you. :lol:

Too bad Sonics gear so much flyer than Kings gear...

Must have been some other 206er...... you would have loved what I sent him :lol:

Kings shot glasses, Kings ****, Kings basketball cards :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

and all my Sonics basketball cards :lol:

Hahaha :nthat:

I was saying earlier on here. If TAN SS got poppin' again, I'd know exactly what to get you. :lol:

Too bad Sonics gear so much flyer than Kings gear...
They are both pretty dope. Green/Gold and Purple/Black are both sick color combos.

If you sent me anything Sonics gear tho, I'd probably burn it.

srs :lol:

They are both pretty dope. Green/Gold and Purple/Black are both sick color combos.

If you sent me anything Sonics gear tho, I'd probably burn it.

srs :lol:

Eem some old school '95-96 ****? You could at least flip that ****. :lol:

Nah, we had this convo before, I like the Kings. That Bibby/Peja/Webber team was sick. Had me buying Dada's. :x :lol:

Plus IT be reppin'.

@bay1591  
frown.gif

and @unsuited   where are you ? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Bros, Ive been through some **** recently and I'm trying really hard not to harbor hatred towards all women over, but....I'm feeling like someone need to bring male chauvinism back.

Just to even the scales of the game.
Play gta and only kill female pedestrians

Back
Top Bottom