the thread about nothing...

sup @beh235
smokin.gif

Shout out to @whyhellothere @Ryda21 @NATRIX916 @dankenstien88 @JJ Watt @RIP sleazyy @franc @oxpenguin @newmoanyuh @MahNameTahrone @DaBottom305 @xxpizzo @LEFTCOASTIN @bilboshmangins @ReggieKILLER @gllahone84 @HUYNHer @6 rings MJ @andycrazn @fraij da 5 11 @ThunderChunk69 @GrizzlyAnimal @Marco23 @ROBPZEE612 @shoyru @Shox23

@ all of the above ^
pimp.gif

this is gonna make some of those argument-lased/racial threads crazy... dudes inbox full of nothing but mentions

ninja should just turn the notifications off :lol:

Aye @Elpablo21 waddup...

Do you get mentioned anywhere else other than email? Gotta edit my preferences on here cause i been sending my thread subscriptions to my junk mail.

[quote name="6 rings MJ" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/176480_20#post_18873807"][quote name="JJ Watt" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/176460#post_18873784"]Where do you see da mentions though :nerd:
Email..[/quote]Wow. There should be a pm notification somehow, like a box just for mentions.[/quote]

Meth said there will be more updates to make it like that.

@UPS where tf are you

Hah, told you.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

a few summers ago when I was running a summer camp, I had a competition of who could do the best Gus Johnson impressions :lol: :lol:

some 8 year old kid won doing the Isaiah Thomas game winner in the Pac 10 tourney :pimp: :pimp:

I took away points from kids who did the 'get a way from the cop speed' since it was so much shorter :lol:

:nthat:

I was eating lunch with my dad. Restaurant went nuts. :nthat:

God I miss that school.

@rck3sactown
 :lol:  I bet that was fun to watch. I'd give extra points for jumping up and saying a phrase
I had a line of kids out my office, and one at a time a kid would come in, I would let them pick a Gus Johnson Youtube video and they got to watch it once with the volume.

Then I'd replay it right after but on mute, and they'd have to do their best to recreate was Gus said, but the emphasis was on Gus Johnson energy and mannerisms :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

That was a good day of work :lol:

Last edited:

@UPS where tf are you
Hah, told you.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

a few summers ago when I was running a summer camp, I had a competition of who could do the best Gus Johnson impressions
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

some 8 year old kid won doing the Isaiah Thomas game winner in the Pac 10 tourney
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I took away points from kids who did the 'get a way from the cop speed' since it was so much shorter
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

I was eating lunch with my dad. Restaurant went nuts.
nthat.gif

God I miss that school.

Back
Top Bottom