the thread about nothing...

@HUYNHer as long as Harvey Birdman wasn't a professor of yours at any point, it's all good 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yo so I'm chillin on the tables outside the cafeteria and some cholo sits down with some pretty girl. They're talking and busts out with
Cholo: let's go to my house to get warm.
her: hold on let me call my bf.

Dude looks at me with the saddest face
roll.gif
eek.gif
 sounds like a missed vine video right there. I'm sorry, I would have laughed out loud if I heard that. I wouldn't even care if he would have heard me. Hurt feelings bro....
laugh.gif

I feel like the old man telling those kids to get the hell off my car, but it irked the hell out of me. That **** is plain rude. 

I should have multiquoted all this crap.

@fraij da 5 11, thank you. I don't know how I missed that. I'm slackin' on my NH grammer. (Yes, I know. I intentionally spelled that wrong)

Last edited:
@HUYNHer   yup! just came up. Weird, I was posting and it didn't go through, guess I was submitting through the update, NT never went down for me.....pause.....

I my rep pattern is random and depends on my mood. It's no big deal to me. Sometimes you rep real truth or a joke, or a snarky comeback. At least I do 

great, now I can @ my brother on here and he can NOT see it 
laugh.gif
. I have to explain to him what is going on so he can understand. I'm sure he hasn't peeped the update yet. 

Back
Top Bottom