the thread about nothing...

We did have a talk about it. On our 6 hour drive home to visit my family this past weekend we talked about it at length. Basically I found out that she's bipolar (my mom and my sister are both bipolar so I can deal with it). And she had a really bad panic attack (induced by taking/mixing too much medication) this past summer which scared her parents, and me, so her parents took her off whatever medicine she was on. She says she's been depressed lately and it has nothing to do with me. She wants to go to a doctor and get back on her medicine but her parents are scared of another episode and her dad told her he'd straight up rather she smoke weed. She said smoking works, but only temporarily, and then she feels anxious or whatever again. She wants to feel ok all the time, which the medicine will do, but she says it also takes away some of her personality. I'm just dealing with it for now until she sees a doctor and gets this figured out. I'm trying to be patient, and be there for her, but yeah her sex drive is not there any more.

Bipolar? Nah son. Run away. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Good luck man, and i feel you.. that whole process of finding another job sucks 

Feels batman

As I look through threads I realize that majority of NTers are idiots :smh:

Good god :smh:

tumblr_m7qn8lljCs1rrmergo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Damn cap, you hit the nail on the head with the friendship part. It does get overlooked. Sex gets boring, hell, good sex gets boring. It's repetitive. What do you have left after you get over the sex part? A friendship. If you can't talk to her or enjoy her, then what's the point? You're fooling yourself and it's just a bomb ready to explode that gets worse over time. That's why I always say the space between her ears > the space between her legs. But people don't believe this until they have their own revelation in their own time. As far as women being crazy, it varies. Depends on their type of "crazy" and your tolerance. Every woman sends a man nuts. My mom does it, but once you know their "crazy", but then again, I wouldn't call it crazy, it's just them. Anyway, once you know who they are, you either understand it's part of them and deal with it, or you're out. I wouldn't do that to moms, but of course I'm speaking in terms of gf/bf relationships.
Yup, you have to be friends with your woman, what else are you gonna do in the 23 hours a day you're not *******? (Besides, then I also fill the "male friend" slot in her life
laugh.gif
) What good is she when her nipples aren't showing? That's what makes a partner to me.

People get into relationships/married to people they don't even KNOW and it boggles the **** out of me. Like, what are you going to do when she stops being "that bangin chick you pulled" and starts just being "that girl that hangs around here a lot". I legit can't stand the company of most women for more than a few hours, I can't imagine being with one I didn't actively like. That seems like a punishment.

"Crazy" is a fun word to use, but they actually are wired in a totally different way than us. Like trying to run Android apps on an iPhone. I've become a much happier man since I stopped trying to figure them out.
Damn reps count for more depending on who gives them.....weebay gif
Do they?! It's a class system, holy ****!

Eff that im going to be stocked with weapons ready to do work to zombies....this is assuming they are like OG zombies who can't sprint....i want them slow walking ones that i can just mow down with my F150 Raptor and all my guns.

If they are the sprinting zombies....RIP to me
hows that Raptor F150 I'm looking into buying any problems. Do you have regular or the suped up one both are badass

^ I'm looking into health insurance now. Comparing deductibles and what not. I suggest u do the same if u over 25

At work (Finish Line) bored as fugg. One customer since we opened, dude walked in and immediately busted a mean *** U.

Can't wait to start at the bank.. Cause **** this ****.

I did now :nerd: I think mine are +3, yours should be 2 :nerd:

whats good EBW?

Chillin at this crossroad of life :nerd:

I'm thinking about getting a place of my own. I've never lived COMPLETELY by myself. Always had roomates etc. Anybody got any advice on this. I'm not worried per say about it, but I can assume its a totally different experience.

Living alone is awesome. Appreciate the time.

Damn reps count for more depending on who gives them.....weebay gif

I thought you knew this.

So stressed out, I cant deal with life right now seriously.

It's not going to last forever man.

Never smoked Brisket before.

I shall give that a run this weekend.
http://www.fearlesskitchen.com/2008/05/recipe-smoked-b.html

That's recipe I use.
Repped.

I need some new stuff for the summer. Tired of throwing the same stuff on there.
Never smoked Brisket before.

I shall give that a run this weekend.
Not sure if beef....or new strain...
Pablo you need to smoke that for a good 8 hours at least so I'd reccomend prepping the meat the night before, then just waking up early and throwing it on the smoker. Thats if you wanna have it around lunch time or mid afternoon.
Good tip.

I'll aim for Saturday Night/Sunday Morning

Im so excited

excited.gif

Back
Top Bottom