the thread about nothing...

If a massive zombie out break happens it's gonna be everyone for themselves and everything is going to break down.

Obviously other factors play a part into it.
If a zombie apocolypse breaks out, I want to die in the initial infestation. Im not about that running for my life from hoardes of zombie life

Eff that im going to be stocked with weapons ready to do work to zombies....this is assuming they are like OG zombies who can't sprint....i want them slow walking ones that i can just mow down with my F150 Raptor and all my guns.

If they are the sprinting zombies....RIP to me

It's never enough for females, is it? Apparently I'm not romantic enough now...y'know, because I was Trey ******* Songz in the 5 years prior to this morning's conversation. Sometimes you just have to laugh.

EDIT: Lion King on Broadway sounds like an experience...I'll have to go one day. I'll have to figure out who to take tho...she does not like the Lion King (I didn't know it was possible either).

Last edited:
:lol:
Right. When I reviewed the pictures I was like "WTF?" But then again I was trying to be inconspicuous. But they had that **** on lock.

Good Morning TAN.

I saw the Lion King on Broadway when I was 11 years old. The show was incredible.
Im still seriously in a state of shock by how good it was. I havent seen the movie in years but everything start coming back during the show. And they did "Be Prepared" one of my favorite songs in the movie justice.
It ends on June 2nd here. I think Im going to try to go again if I can get some tickets. They've been sold out for weeks.

For all you that work outdoors, I hope ya'll have a great day. This sun is not playing this weekend.
So glad I work in a library. 

pimp.gif

idk man, even if we throw out the fact that that's never been my style, I handle my biz, work most of the day, help out with the baby, do my best to keep our simple life entertaining through humor/interesting conversation and provide excellent service by moonlight...now I have to be running baths with rose petals and bringing her flowers to work and stand out on Chestnut St. serenading her and ****...like what the ****.

These chick flicks be having females heads in a totally unrealistic place. It's more humorous to me than anything...then again, most things are.

Last edited:
Salute LOT,

The heat will not be playing today. These weather patterns....:smh: . I would love to see The Lion King on Broadway, but it's wild expensive. When I decide to go, I have to search for some deals or something.

That Eddie Murphy pic....:lol:

captNaj, it be like that sometimes :lol:

As I look through threads I realize that majority of NTers are idiots :smh:

Good god :smh:

This is why my post count has been low in my time here. Some things just aren't worth responding to.

idk man, even if we throw out the fact that that's never been my style, I handle my biz, work most of the day, help out with the baby, do my best to keep our simple life entertaining through humor/interesting conversation and provide excellent service by moonlight...now I have to be running baths with rose petals and bringing her flowers to work and stand out on Chestnut St. serenading her and ****...like what the ****.

These chick flicks be having females heads in a totally unrealistic place. It's more humorous to me than anything...then again, most things are.

With all that being said, does she do her part? It's a two way street.

Atleast she wants you to be romantic man. My girl has no sex drive any more it's wack.
Been there, bro. When she was preggo, we had sex MAYBE 10 times in the entire 9 months (and I stayed faithful for some reason). That was fun.

Maybe this romance **** is more important than we think. Either way, you definitely gotta talk to her about that.

I mean, she's usually not (read: almost never) the initiator, but she's fine once we're down to business. It's aight, but there's room for improvement. She could definitely put her tongue to better use than lashing me with it about romance tho.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Thinkin about picking up some of those new jockey sport boxer briefs

Where do they sell them? I need a few packs ASAP.

They have them at Khols.

I have a bunch of under armour men's microfiber boxers but they are $20 a pair....which i can't swing right now. I have tried the EastBay branded ones which are like $11 a pair and are nice...but im on the look out for a good replacement. Jockey is next on the list to try out.

Atleast she wants you to be romantic man. My girl has no sex drive any more it's wack.

Been there, bro. When she was preggo, we had sex MAYBE 10 times in the entire 9 months (and I stayed faithful for some reason). That was fun.

Maybe this romance **** is more important than we think. Either way, you definitely gotta talk to her about that.

I mean, she's usually not (read: almost never) the initiator, but she's fine once we're down to business. It's aight, but there's room for improvement. She could definitely put her tongue to better use than lashing me with it about romance tho. :lol:

Anyone else feel like this is the modern day woman?
I swear the last 3 women i have hooked up with have been the ol' starfish. (laying there not doing anything). They talk a big game they will initiate taking off their own clothes...thats about it. Maybe i am too overbearing or something....i keep thinking its my fault some how...but its a reoccurring thing

I don't rock with chicks like that...if we hang out once and she does a complete 180 then I delete the number.

Don't talk it, be about it. 

Damn man, sorry to hear that. You're a good dude for waiting her struggles out, you must really care for her. I know damn well how much being girlfriendzoned sucks, but you're doing the right thing if the woman means that much to you. I really hope your situation improves, the male sex drive can only be oppressed so long.

Anyone else feel like this is the modern day woman?
I swear the last 3 women i have hooked up with have been the ol' starfish. (laying there not doing anything). They talk a big game they will initiate taking off their own clothes...thats about it. Maybe i am too overbearing or something....i keep thinking its my fault some how...but its a reoccurring thing
Well, as a guy, we do have the responsibility to get things started the majority of the time, but a woman who is not willing to put ANY work in is just lazy and has probably gotten by on simply being fine, moist and present in the past. (That is, if she has the experience but not the skill.)
I don't rock with chicks like that...if we hang out once and she does a complete 180 then I delete the number.

Don't talk it, be about it. 
Really...don't talk all that Nicki noise if you can't back it up when it's showtime. I suspect that about most of the loudest touters of their sexual ability.

Last edited:
Morning LOT,

I feel it maybe time for "me" to take a break from NT.

I use NT as a somewhat anonymous to get stuff off my chest that I really dont have anyone to talk to about. I feel I KNOW someone I'm acquainted with in real life is trying to connect me with my SN. It cant be for any good, I've been posting things I probably shouldn't have posted. I wanted to get 10,000 post, but **** it. "I" will see yall when "I" see yall....

Morning LOT,

I feel it maybe time for "me" to take a break from NT.

I use NT as a somewhat anonymous to get stuff off my chest that I really dont have anyone to talk to about. I feel I KNOW someone I'm acquainted with in real life is trying to connect me with my SN. It cant be for any good, I've been posting things I probably shouldn't have posted. I wanted to get 10,000 post, but **** it. "I" will see yall when "I" see yall....
Man don't let them deter you from NT...unless it's your boss or something. 

Girl? 

In ya business like that? 

Yeah it's been tough lately but now that I finally have a clue to what is going on in her head (I will never fully understand what it's like to be bipolar but I can try) it's eased my feelings of frustration.

When your gf blurts out things at dinner like, "I'm not sure if this is working anymore", "you don't really love me", "this is just convenient for you", "all you care about is sex" and you know it's not true, it hurts. And then 10 minutes later you're wrestling in bed, kissing, and go to slip off the panties and she completely shuts you out again. It's very frustrating and confusing. I got so fed up last night I turned off all the lights and just went to bed. Then she freaked out, told me she wasn't tired yet, wanted to hang out and spend time together. I told her, "I just tried to spend time with you, make love to you, you shut me out, all you wanna do now is watch tv, I'm gonig to bed." Then she telling me to leave, I can stay there but she going to her friends place, then just ends up getting back into bed and cuddling up with me. The mood swings man
mean.gif
sick.gif
I love her, but I'm glad to just be chillin with my homies tonight.
Believe it or not, you gotta cut that **** out. 

She's not even trying to reciprocate right now...she got you on a string bruh. 

I been there, so I know. She''s playing with your head, and she's getting a kick out of it. 

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom