the thread about nothing...

THE MAINTENANCE IS COMING.

oh nooooooooooooo

there was a shooting where i live an hour ago, my brother goes out with his girl and comes back around that time, 5-6 shots rang out and i run out to see if it's him then i called him and he wouldn't answer or text me back. he just came home, he was at the movies with his girl still and was too in tuned with fast in the furious to reply or answer.

i've never been so scared, i hate being the youngest, i don't want to be here to bury my whole family.

there was a shooting where i live an hour ago, my brother goes out with his girl and comes back around that time, 5-6 shots rang out and i run out to see if it's him then i called him and he wouldn't answer or text me back. he just came home, he was at the movies with his girl still and was too in tuned with fast in the furious to reply or answer.

i've never been so scared, i hate being the youngest, i don't want to be here to bury my whole family.

Glad he's ok man

Reactions: Ox.
Do yall think in the case of a zombie epidemic .
The government would turn on us , like dawn of the dead/resident evil?
Basically everybody for themselves, while they try to clean their hands?

Do yall think in the case of a zombie epidemic .
The government would turn on us , like dawn of the dead/resident evil?
Basically everybody for themselves, while they try to clean their hands?
All the world govs. would be on another planet planet before the zombie epidemic broke out.

Red rocks yay yay!

If a massive zombie out break happens it's gonna be everyone for themselves and everything is going to break down.

Obviously other factors play a part into it.

Not really thread worthy so in TAN it goes.
The Lion King on Broadway is the ****!!!! I took my girl to the national tour showing in Nashville this past weekend.

Never seen anything like that on stage. Everything and I mean everything was on point. The costumes, the orchestra, the sets on stage, were all perfect.

To me the best part about the show was that they didnt ruin it trying to adapt it for the stage. All of the good things about the movie were still there.

I tried to take some guerilla photography but they werent having it. They zeroed down on me quick. This is the only shot I got of Mufasa on Pride Rock.

pics of the good Dr. for the beast

Last edited:
If a massive zombie out break happens it's gonna be everyone for themselves and everything is going to break down.

Obviously other factors play a part into it.
If a zombie apocolypse breaks out, I want to die in the initial infestation. Im not about that running for my life from hoardes of zombie life

Man i heard really good things about the lion king on broadway.

Morning TAN
Its hot as hell in my office im sweating...its uncomfortable.

O's game was great last night

Back
Top Bottom