the thread about nothing...

Yeah, told her I'm done initiating. Gonna let her get thirsty now and not try to have sex with her at all. She'll come around.

I still really enjoy just chilling with her, she's my best friend, so maybe showing her it's not all about sex will make it about sex again :rofl:

Like I said yesterday, ALL GIrLS ARE CRAZY!

Last edited:
My work is completed for the day. Time to start filling out applications for another job.

I dread this whole process but I have to make a change. Can't make a career where I'm currently at.

Yeah, told her I'm done initiating. Gonna let her get thirsty now and not try to have sex with her at all. She'll come around.

I still really enjoy just chilling with her, she's my best friend, so maybe showing her it's not all about sex will make it about sex again
roll.gif

Like I said yesterday, ALL GIrLS ARE CRAZY!
I've considered trying this...at least, one of my heads has. Alter the power balance a bit. It just takes more self-control than I have at certain times of the day. Might have to, tho...you get sick of chasing what you've already caught after a while.

The friendship aspect of a relationship is one I definitely feel is overlooked. It's the thing most effectively that keeps love alive. **** makes her come, good times make her stay. A relationship without sex is a friendship, but a relationship without friendship is a **** buddy...and if you've ever told a practice girl you love her, you're doing it wrong. At least, that's my theory.

...but yes, the inescapable conclusion of all male-female relations is that all girls are ******* crazy.

My work is completed for the day. Time to start filling out applications for another job.

I dread this whole process but I have to make a change. Can't make a career where I'm currently at.
Yeah man, if you're unhappy, get out. Don't be that guy who realizes he's wasted his life at his retirement party. Good luck with the move...it's hard and more than a little scary, but worth it.

Last edited:
Damn jumpmankb, I feel for you man. I hope you can find a solution to that. That's pretty rough. Stay up man.

Grizzly, indeed it is. Currently trying to make some moves myself.

Damn cap, you hit the nail on the head with the friendship part. It does get overlooked. Sex gets boring, hell, good sex gets boring. It's repetitive. What do you have left after you get over the sex part? A friendship. If you can't talk to her or enjoy her, then what's the point? You're fooling yourself and it's just a bomb ready to explode that gets worse over time. That's why I always say the space between her ears > the space between her legs. But people don't believe this until they have their own revelation in their own time. As far as women being crazy, it varies. Depends on their type of "crazy" and your tolerance. Every woman sends a man nuts. My mom does it, but once you know their "crazy", but then again, I wouldn't call it crazy, it's just them. Anyway, once you know who they are, you either understand it's part of them and deal with it, or you're out. I wouldn't do that to moms, but of course I'm speaking in terms of gf/bf relationships.

I did now :nerd: I think mine are +3, yours should be 2 :nerd:

whats good EBW?

Chillin at this crossroad of life :nerd:

I'm thinking about getting a place of my own. I've never lived COMPLETELY by myself. Always had roomates etc. Anybody got any advice on this. I'm not worried per say about it, but I can assume its a totally different experience.

Chillin at this crossroad of life :nerd:

I'm thinking about getting a place of my own. I've never lived COMPLETELY by myself. Always had roomates etc. Anybody got any advice on this. I'm not worried per say about it, but I can assume its a totally different experience.

But what about our plans? :frown:

Back
Top Bottom