the thread about nothing...

had some eggs, ham, and toast for breakfast.

come at me thursday.
Eggs?
What a savage
sick.gif
devil.gif

Nah she's worth it. The good outweighs the bad tenfold. I would've never known she was bipolar if she didn't straight up tell me because it's not that severe at all. Makes sense now though. And my mom and sister are bipolar like I said before. It takes a certain type of person to strike a balance in a relationship with someone like that. We are good for each other I think. I mean, it's been a great relationship for almost 2 years now. We get a long great for the most part.
you seem like a good man. :smile: props for supporting her.

i just might take a trip to downtown san francisco. i need that alone time to get my mind off things. :\

Last edited:
Props jumpman for sticking by her side.

people often forget relationships take work and understanding from both parties.

im sure she appreciates it with you standing by her side now, and being understanding and its gonna come back full circle and one day she'll be by your side.

What's up TAN

Bored at work. Can't wait to play some bball with the coworkers for lunch. These old folks don't know what they're up against.

Speaking of BBQ, I'm smoking some ribs this weekend. Thinking about boiling it in pineapple juice before throwing it in the smoker
pimp.gif

why am I such a bum on my days off?
that's when I'm supposed to get personal stuff done
:x so disgusted at myself right now bruhhhh

What's up TAN

Bored at work. Can't wait to play some bball with the coworkers for lunch. These old folks don't know what they're up against.

Speaking of BBQ, I'm smoking some ribs this weekend. Thinking about boiling it in pineapple juice before throwing it in the smoker :pimp:

Your post made me think of the "Basketball" episode of the office. Stanley dribbling...omg :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I got a warning for posting copyrighted pics. :smh:
BTW,I really wish we had a white women thread.

Last edited:
We don't have a wyte wiminz thread no more??

I love white women :wow:

Da blondes :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Would you guys upgrade to an iPhone 5 or wait?
Ehhhhh might as well wait now. I upgraded from my 3GS when the 5 first came out so I was definitely worth it for me. But I'm sure the 5s will be coming out soon

Back
Top Bottom