the thread about nothing...

Nah she's worth it. The good outweighs the bad tenfold. I would've never known she was bipolar if she didn't straight up tell me because it's not that severe at all. Makes sense now though. And my mom and sister are bipolar like I said before. It takes a certain type of person to strike a balance in a relationship with someone like that. We are good for each other I think. I mean, it's been a great relationship for almost 2 years now. We get a long great for the most part.
you seem like a good man.
smile.gif
props for supporting her.

i just might take a trip to downtown san francisco. i need that alone time to get my mind off things.
ohwell.gif
you don't need to be alone in san francisco.
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
I want to move to NYC. 

No you dont, stay in your jungle.
We don't have a wyte wiminz thread no more??

I love white women :wow:

Da blondes :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

http://niketalk.com/t/273766/official-white-women-appreciation-thread-vol-got-milk

rob just >: cause ryda posted a white girl in here
sarcasm girlfiend :rolleyes
But I'm mad about you just hoarding everything up for the cute/fine girls thread instead of spreading
the love for the other threads.

You sound like ninja right now.
wht lacks the patience for all of that.

We don't have a wyte wiminz thread no more??

I love white women
embarassed.gif

Da blondes
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
http://niketalk.com/t/273766/official-white-women-appreciation-thread-vol-got-milk

rob just
mad.gif
cause ryda posted a white girl in here
sarcasm girlfiend
eyes.gif

But I'm mad about you just hoarding everything up for the cute/fine girls thread instead of spreading
the love for the other threads.
Pls stop being son angry about everything Rob. I love you kiddo
Would you guys upgrade to an iPhone 5 or wait?
My 4 is still the **** to me...
This.

I went from my 3gs to the 4 to the 5 in the span of like a month 
laugh.gif

Bummed me out cuz my 4 had a pretty sweet purple back .

Ugh, goin to my Wifeys girls wedding this Saturday :smh:

Only thing I'm looking forward to is the free alcohol, the photobooth, and the ice cream truck they're gona have :wow: :wow:
Instead of having a fat cake, they're renting an ice cream truck for an hour and we can go up as many times as we want :wow: :pimp:

Ugh, goin to my Wifeys girls wedding this Saturday
mean.gif

Only thing I'm looking forward to is the free alcohol, the photobooth, and the ice cream truck they're gona have
eek.gif
eek.gif

Instead of having a fat cake, they're renting an ice cream truck for an hour and we can go up as many times as we want
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Can I be your +1???? 

Ugh, goin to my Wifeys girls wedding this Saturday :smh:

Only thing I'm looking forward to is the free alcohol, the photobooth, and the ice cream truck they're gona have :wow: :wow:
Instead of having a fat cake, they're renting an ice cream truck for an hour and we can go up as many times as we want :wow: :pimp:
Can I come?

Back
Top Bottom