the thread about nothing...

TAN 

Survived 5 days without internet

New skateboard came in (shout out to the skating NTers)

90+ in NYC 
pimp.gif

Hope everyone is enjoying life where they're at

I got a warning for posting copyrighted pics. :smh:
BTW,I really wish we had a white women thread.

lol what ?
here's the warning
Just a heads up: we were contacted by the "legal team" for "Kay Flawless" with a notice of copyright infringement. It seems you've posted one or more pictures of her without consent. And while the email itself was good for a laugh (a good legal team probably wouldn't misspell "privacy policy" or use five exclamation points in a message title), we don't appreciate being subjected to legal threats due to a user's negligence.

Be certain that you avoid posting any pictures of "Kay Flawless" moving forward.

Peace

I got a warning for posting copyrighted pics.
mean.gif

lol what ?
here's the warning
Just a heads up: we were contacted by the "legal team" for "Kay Flawless" with a notice of copyright infringement. It seems you've posted one or more pictures of her without consent. And while the email itself was good for a laugh (a good legal team probably wouldn't misspell "privacy policy" or use five exclamation points in a message title), we don't appreciate being subjected to legal threats due to a user's negligence.

Be certain that you avoid posting any pictures of "Kay Flawless" moving forward.

Peace
1831644-cobra_commander_family_guy_cameo.jpg

methgawd has spoken.

I got a warning for posting copyrighted pics. :smh:

lol what ?
here's the warning

Peace

Good looks. Repped when I Re-up :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom