the thread about nothing...

when it comes to struggle who got it worse? kratos, nathan drake or solid snake?
Snake,I'm saying that cuz Imma big MGS fan.I only played the GOW1 and I still haven't played the Uncharted
series.Btw,just finished MGS3 for the 4th or 5th time the other day.

Starship Troopers...

Ive got one really strong memory tied to that movie.

I saw it with my Dad when it came out in theaters. During the scene when Rico got sentenced and whipped with 40 lashes my Dad got visibly upset. He was upset enough to walk out the theater. When I asked him what that was all about on the car ride home he told me he couldn't bear to watch a movie that was supposed to take place in the future yet glorified corporal punishment through means of public lashings. He said no matter what color the boy getting whipped on the screen was thats racist, wrong and way too many step backwards.

when it comes to struggle who got it worse? kratos, nathan drake or solid snake?
Snake,I'm saying that cuz Imma big MGS fan.I only played the GOW1 and I still haven't played the Uncharted

im playing gow ascension now. havent bought a game since DMC so this was refreshing. been super busy lately. but yea kratos got mad problems

im playing gow ascension now. havent bought a game since DMC so this was refreshing. been super busy lately. but yea kratos got mad problems
I was thinking about starting GOW2 tonight but Imma start Batman AA instead.

tumblr_miwupz2ie81qc8i45o1_500.jpg

teach me this sorcery...

I see you big homie, and I raise you one :wink: :pimp:

:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom